📍7📍

"Guy, are you sure this girl is coming?" Dayo asked Femi for the upteenth time, staring at his apple watch

It was past twelve am and Tomiwa was nowhere to be found. He had even sent an anonymous present through a delivery guy that morning just to convince her to show up. He sadly accepted the fact that she wouldn't show up if she knew he was the one inviting her plus, he had to go through dozens of her TikTok videos to come up with what he would use to appease her.

Didn't she get the parcel?

Or did he get the wrong order delivered?

Or did she not fantasize over the necklace anymore?

What if something was wrong somewhere?

"Dayo, abeg help me track her location. I have a feeling that something's wrong somewhere." Femi requested, pacing the well decorated balcony.

"Or maybe she stood you up on purpose." Dayo pulled his phone from his right pocket and began scrolling through his contacts.

At that point, he was getting rather impatient. "Are you helping me or not?"

"Chill out bro. I'm on it."

Dayo was a top ranking official at the National Intelligence Service and tasks like tracking someone's location were like a piece of cake to him.

Femi wasn't patient enough to allow Dayo get into the car before he drove off. He tried to come up with possible reasons why Tomiwa would be at a club when she should be on a date. With him.

The club was not as full as the usual ones he knew. There were hardly any teenagers, just a bunch of horny adults satisfying their ungodly urges. Loud sensual music, coloured lights, strong drinks and the pungent smell of different flavours of shisha were at their peak.

Femi cringed at the sight of an almost albino lady gulping down the penis of some dark skinned dude.

My days! Some women are just so shameless.

He shook his head, averting his gaze elsewhere, the worst of all because his eyes came in contact with the person he hated the most at the moment.

"If it isn't the Femi Coker himself...." Tobe taunted and Femi gritted his teeth in annoyance. He knew what the bastard was looking for and he would not indulge him. At least, until he found the reason why he came to the club in the first place.

"It is he and he would appreciate if you could pretend like you never saw him and mind your damn business." One could see that he was struggling so hard not to rip off the mouth of his offender.

"As long as he doesn't interfere in my business either."

Femi scoffed, "Like I care?"

He walked off almost immediately, using his eyes to scan the club for Tomiwa. He walked further towards the private lounges and looked around again. For some weird reason this part of the club was clustered with sweaty bodies, dancing and grinding against each other.