10.

Edited: May 24th 2022, Tuesday

**

Abby's POV:

He was speeding on a highway, going just about double the speed limit. The police were chasing after him. "Fuck, fuck...," I heard him mutter as he took a sharp turn, with me holding on for dear life. If the police caught him, I could escape them. How do I distract him?

"HARRY!" I suddenly yelled out of nowhere. "What," he answered dully, not removing his eyes from the road, still speeding. What should I do? "Harry, I'm bleeding!" I said closing my eyes and clutching my stomach. "Good for you," he said in the same plain dull way. "I'm bleeding from my hand!" I kept trying. "I don't care," he said with the same tone. "I think I just got my period!" I yelled again. "You stain the fucking seats and I will make you wash them until it is gone," he spat.

Does he have emotions? Only thinking about his benefits and his things. I looked around to find something. 

An idea came, oh god forgive me. It kind of worked with the lingerie so many this would work better...

I slipped through the seats to the back seats. "What are you doing?" he asked. I removed my hoodie and shirt. "What the fuck are you doing?" he asked looking at me through mirror. I slid down my jeans as well. His eyes pierced through me. I don't want to do this. Why am I doing this? What are we doing?

I slid down my panties. I know he would get turned on, I have proved my point in Victoria's Secret. I circled my finger around myself, making unnecessary face that I would never make naturally. I entered myself with two fingers, not being wet at all and hurting myself a little.

"What the fuck Abigail," he spat. I continued. The bulge in his pants was starting to get visible. He rubbed his face with his right hand and stared right at the road. I started to breathe heavy to grab his attention back, but it didn't work.

-

He escaped. Fuck my stupidity. He got out of the car and went in the house, slamming the door, dropping all my items to the floor. He turned around with crossed arms waiting for me to enter. I slowly came in. He grabbed my wrist, more tightly than ever before, the pain ran through me as I groaned and shut my eyes. He was pulling me down the stairs. Basement? The place Zayn didn't let me go?

Everyone was running behind me as Harry violently turned left. I heard Liam shouting Harry's name. "Harry, no, what are you doing?" Liam said trying to pry him away from me. "Taking her to the cells," he spat. "Harry what the fuck? No, you can't do that!" Niall yelled, grabbing his hand. Both Liam and Niall were trying to pull my wrist away.

Harry suddenly let me go, pushing me towards the floor. I hit my face on the ground, feeling my lip swell and bleed. I felt tears pool my eyes, tears I didn't want there. I glared up at him. He kneeled down in front of me, "So weak." Why is it that women are always the ones labeled weak? If I had to, I wouldn't hesitate in killing him. It would be so easy, and here he is. Slamming me to floors and calling me weak. Without even thinking, my hand automatically raised and slapped him across the face.

"HARRY!" Liam screamed, coming down next to me and looking closely at my lips. He walked to some door and got a circle thing out. It was around the diameter of his height. He also had matches. "Don't you fucking dare...," Liam warned but he didn't listen. He put the ring around me on the floor and lit it on fire. I was surrounded by a ring of fire, and the flame wasn't short. It was probably bigger than my height.

He grabbed Liam and pulled him up. "If any of you try to help her out," he said, "I will murder you with my own fucking hands."

He started stomping up the stairs and everyone followed him. Niall gave me a sympathetic look, following him. I heard the door shut behind them, leaving me inside. I looked around to see 6 cells and two rooms with bright red doors. I felt tears running down my checks. My skin was burning. If I didn't leave this fire circle, my skin would burn. "What did I do," I cried out loud, "I wish I was home."

I started to stand up because I couldn't stand being in the circle anymore. The fire was starting to give me headaches, and I had barely been here for 2 minutes. If I step outside within the next 2 seconds, I wouldn't burn myself right? I gathered up all the courage I had and jumped over the flame, immediately feeling the burn on my skin and screaming. I fell down on the floor, realising the side of my hoodie was on fire. I took it off, stepping on it to make the fire go away. I looked to my side, seeing burns almost everywhere.

I started walking up the stairs and tried pushing the door open. It was locked. Locked from the other side. No, no he can't do that. No. "HARRY! NO LET ME OUT! HARRY!" I yelled. The tears were rushing down like a waterfall. The tremor overtook me, was I going to be locked in here. I felt my throat tighten and fell to the ground in a disheveled heap. My fist met the door, banging. "HARRY! LOUIS, LIAM, NIALL, ZAYN! PLEASE!" I kept yelling. I sat down next to the door at the corner, tears still racing down my checks. I probably wasn't going to get anything to eat either. My lip was still stinging, as I closed my eyes and hoped this was all a dream. Just sort yourself and your life out, damnit.

-

I woke up to feel the cold stone floor against my side. My head was on the rug of the closet, then the rest of my body was at the start of the staircase. I slowly got up and opened the door of the closet, the sun shining right in my eyes. "Abby!" Liam yelled rushing over to me. He ran over to me and ran his fingers to the edge of my lips. He brushed his hand past the burns and cringed. He suddenly rushed upstairs. "Fuck Abby," Niall said, grabbing my arm gently and pulling me towards the sofa, "Are you ok?" He sat me down and Liam ran downstairs with a first-aid kit. Liam was tending to my lips and arms when Harry slammed a plate in front of me, and a foul smell reached my nose, burning my nostrils.

It was one of the only things I hated, black pudding, also known as blood sausage.

"Eat it," he ordered. "No," I strictly said. "Well, you're not getting anything till dinner. Eat it," he said. I didn't say anything. "Either you do it yourself, or I'll make you eat it. I don't want to use force," he said again. Make me, bitch.

** 

I'm sorry, this has been one of the shortest chapters ever. Things haven't been great lately T-T

:')

-sd