Chapter 4

It's now morning and I'm still tired. I try to forget about my encounter with J last night. Remembering that he is after all my 20 year old instructor that just so happens to be really attractive and a compete asshole. I can't believe how stupid I was. I'm a person who likes to get revenge per day so this should be interesting.

I get up and see Kaylah brushing her long hair. She smiles at me as I approach her.

"Where'd you go off to last night"

"I went for a walk"

"Oh ok" she smiles at me and engulfs me in a big hug that makes me feel really happy and forget for a moment what happened last night.

I get dressed into some black shorts and a singlet. I sigh to myself remembering that this is only day two out of six. I make my way over to the exit door when I am stopped.

"Hey scrap girl"

"Goodbye asshole" I say and try to shove him out of the way, but it's no use.

"Leave me alone Alex" I plead

"No can do"

"Why"

"Because your scrap"

I am so angry at this point but I am also extremely tired. I decide to let it be for now and give him one last shove so that I can head over to the training area.

I see Kai and Alexa standing with Kaylah which makes some smile knowing I do have some friends in here.

"Hey S" Alexa says to me .

I'm about to greet her when I am shortly cut off by a deep husky voice. I know all too well who it belongs to.

"Alright line up at the targets"

He stands with a cold look on his face completely shutting everyone out. His attitude is completely different to last night. I shrug it off trying to forget what had happened.

I line up this time next to Kai and Alexa. In front of us are large targets that have been painted black and red. They are covered in graffiti and holes. I look closer at mine and laugh at what it say knowing how true it is.

'You're about to get fucked' it reads.

To my left is a bow and arrow. I mentally punch myself in the face remembering how shit I was at this and will probably hit myself in the eye.

I see everyone pick there's up and start shooting so I do the same. I really don't want to get into any trouble with J or have him notice me again, so blending in is a good idea I think. I shoot my first one and it flys over the target. Second one hits the ground. Third one hits some else's target and my fourth one falls in front of me.

I try to go and shoot my fifth one when I feel a hot breath down my neck immediately knowing who it is. I mentally slap myself for liking the way he is so close to me. It's only been a day of knowing him and he already has this affect on me. I feel two large hands guide my bow upwards and point at the target. I move my head sideways to see J staring quite hard at the target. I look at his perfect jawline and cheekbones. Ughh he is making this so hard to resist . But I somehow focus on the target but only for a quick second.

He then turns his head downwards to look at me. I quickly turn my head away and pretend to concentrate by looking at the target.

"I know you can see me princess" he whispers in my ear. I shudder from his hot breath tickling my ear. This is so inappropriate I think to myself but can't help but be drawn to him. He makes my heart race and feel things that I've never felt with any other guy before and that scares me because he's a player,

"Don't ignore me" he says trying to get my attention.

"I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"You do realise how inappropriate this is don't you"

"Mmm"

"What do you mean mmm"

"Nothing. Now aim the arrow straight and shoot"

"I'll tell you I'm bout to shoot this somewhere that isn't near the target"

"Feisty today aren't we"

"Leave me alone"

"I can't "

"Why"

"Because you suck at this and I have to teach you how to do it"

"I don't suck"

"Yea you do"

"Whatever. Then teach me how to shoot a stick into a round object will you" he chuckles at my comment and I feel myself smiling.

"Though you'd never ask princess"

"Your disgusting" I say now remembering who is standing behind me.

He guides my hands to shoot the arrow . I pull back and see the arrow fly into the target. I jump up and down like a school girl happy that I got it in the target.

"See I'm that good of a teacher"

"Yea yea whatever."

I go to pick up another arrow when. I feel him behind me. I shake any thoughts he's giving me from his closeness and stand back up, only to be pressed right up against his back.

"What do you want now"

"I like this outfit. Maybe you can wear it tonight at the club again"

"Not going to happen"

"Aw but you were so much fun last night princess. So..."

"So, what"

"So why'd you leave last night"

"What" I say getting slightly nervous . I was not expecting him to reminisce in last night at all.

"Why did you run off" is this guy actually serious. Any attraction to home is now gone and anger takes place. But I want to here what he says so i stay as calm as I can.

"Because of you what you and your friend said" I answer in the most polite voice I can think of. He gives me a strange look because I never talk like that but I really don't care at the moment.

"Aw princess I didn't mean it you know" his smug ass replies.i am so close to shorting him in the balls with the arrow that is still in my hand. He looks pleased with himself due to the reaction he is getting from me.

I am so outraged right now. I turn to face him and suddenly notice everyone has left to go have lunch. I guess I didn't hear the siren. I take a daring step towards him with the bow still in my hand and prod his large chest.

"You disgust me, you know. Go have fun with someone who will actual want to sleep with you . Because that's all you seemed to want last night and I don't know if you got the memo that I most certainly won't"

"Don't worry princess I already did last night" he says with a smirk on his face. I suddenly feel hurt at what he had just said and I know I shouldn't because he obviously doesn't care and we aren't in a relationship. I really don't want to be in here anymore and turn and run out of the room with tears in my eyes ,
and I really don't know why.

...............................................................

I can't believe 80 of you have read this. I know it's not a lot but I really do appreciate it. Let me know if you want me to do an authors note with qotd and things like that.

I will kind of focus on Sky's and J's relationship as it becomes really important in the book. All the action and adventure will come soon I promise.

Stay fabulous
Xoxo- V