Chapter 5

After lunch we had another session of training and then dinner. I tried to avoid J as much as I could but he would always be looking at me from a distance. Because we trained hard yesterday and today we get a session to ourselves after dinner. Alexa is dragging Kaylah and I to the club tonight to have a girls night.

"I don't have anything to wear Alexa I didn't think I'd need dresses and stuff" I say

"Nonsense you'll borrow one of mine and shoes as well"

Kaylah is busy doing her hair while Alexa is busy picking us out dresses for the night. I can't help but wonder if J will be there tonight.

"Stop thinking about him. You're gonna look hot and then he'll realise what he's missing out on" Alexa says and Kaylah nods her head in agreement.

I look at my reddish hair in the mirror running my fingers through it when I hear a gasp. I turning to see Alexa smiling like an idiot.

"What if we dye your hair?" Alexa says

"Oh my gosh yes S  you'd look so good as a brunette with some blonde" Kaylah agrees. I look back in the mirror and focus on my hair before turning back to the girls who are smiling at me .

"Let's do it" I've always wanted to be a blonde
*************************************
4 hours and several items later we are all ready and dressed. My hair is now blonde with brown through it and I love it . It makes my blues eyes pop and feels a lot healthier too. I feel like a new me. I'm wearing a red crop top and a leather skirt that hugs my body in all the right places according to Alexa  . My lips are painted a red colour and my hair falls in natural waves down my back. I feel taller in my back pumps.

Both Kaylah and Alexa look gorgeous. Alexa wear a strapless sequin mini dress and her hair is in an elegant bun. Her lips are a purple colour which looks so good on her and she wears her favourite bedazzled black pumps. Kaylah on the other hand wears a black mini dress with cut outs everywhere. He hair is flowing and she looks hot.

"Girls might I say we look so hot and are ready to partay!" Alexa screams.

We walk to the club with a couple of whistles along the way. The club is packed with people dancing and drinking. Both Kaylah  and Alexa go find Kai and Trent while I head over to what I assume is the bar.

I'm about to sit down when I hear a husky voice groan right in my ear. I immediately know who it is and as I catch a look at him . He looks so stunningly good and I'm practically melting at the sight of him. He wears tight black jeans with a white shirt that outlines his defined muscles that I can see he has. He has on a leather jacket and some high tops on his feet. His chiseled face shines in the light and his hair is messily done in a really sexy way.

"Princess" he says to me making me turn my head fully to get a good look at his face close up.

"Yes J" I say innocently ignoring the way he is making me feel at the moment. His eyes rest on my face trailing each and every inch of it until he starts looking around the room. His glare turns hard and his jaw clenches out of anger. I place my hand on his shoulder and his gaze immediately softens when he meets my eyes then turns back to a hard glare at something behind him.

"You're testing my patience to not to punch every guy in this room princess "

I stare at him with a confused look on my face  and he growls again, a sound that I've come to love.

"Again you don't realise how good you look tonight . Everyone is practically eating you up including me" He takes a dangerous step closer to me as he says this. I can't help but wonder how inappropriate this thing is between us. I can feel the heat from his body and boy does he smell good. I meet his eyes again and it's now that  I realise that lust is clouding  his once blue eyes and I take a big gulp. He takes my hand after looking me up and down ,biting and licking his lips in the process. He leads us away into an empty hall way immediately pushing my body up against the near by wall. He nuzzles his head in my neck, pressing his body against mine as he speaks.

"I love your new hair you know. It makes you look even sexier. I'm finding it so hard to resist you . I want you so bad princess so so bad" I blush at his words as his fingers trace my entire body until they reach the waist band of my leather skirt. I suck in a breath as he traces the outline of it with his calloused hands.

"I must say I'm a fan of this outfit it really does do you justice" I take in a sharp breath as I feel his lips press to my jaw line and his hands continue down my body to my leather covered thighs. I can't speak.

" I bet you're so hot for me right now, for my touch" I gasp at his words ,but the yearning desire I feel for him  only grows as I let out an involuntary moan to which he smirks at.  I know that this is so wrong, but everything about him draws me to him. I want more for myself though I want someone I can commit to and I know that's not what he does, he plays and that's all he'll ever do. But I can't help feel intense desire for him right now and forget everything else that's going on in my head.

"Your body feels so good against mine" His mouth moves up to my ear placing sensual kisses down and along my jawline. I suck in another breath as his hands glide down to my ass ,gently squeezing it. His hands are tracing every inch of my body and when they reach the strip of skin that remains bare from the crop top I wear he lets out another hot groan. I love how I have an effect on him as well and this isn't one sided.

He releases his mouth from my jaw and looks me right in the eyes. He's so beautiful that I'm finding it so hard to breathe. He stares into my eyes a small smirk forming at the side of his mouth . His eyes trace my face with lust as his eyes turn from a light blue to a dark shade of blue. He starts to slowly lean into me , his hands now moving up to my cheeks as if he's going to kiss me. Holy shit he's going to kiss me. He starts to lean in to test if I disapprove , but I can't move with him being this close to me. When he sees that I don't move he leans slightly further in . His lips are now brushing slightly against my own sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine . He's about to lean in fully when someone behind him catches my eyes. I stare at the stranger with wide eyes.

I push J off me with my hands against his chest so that I can see if this person is really who I think he is. J grunts and growls and my movement, trying to pull me back into his body but I'm too stunned to cooperate. The boy in front of me seems to also recognise who I am and starts stalking towards where J has pushed me up against the wall, his hands now resting on my hips. I try to ignore the tingling sensation I feel from them.

The boy is now looking me dead serious in the eye as he breaks out into a cynical and deadly smirk. I can't believe he's here right in front of me. He's now right in front of me as he starts to speak ,that cockiness I know all too well showing through his perfect teeth.

"Sky baby nice to see you again. Love the hair by the way" I can't move and J looks back between us his jaw clenching and his knuckles turning white. Uh oh this can't be good at all, someone kill me now.