cuffed

"Is you slow or just dumb. I know I told you not to have any niggas in this house. Your fucking sick sister is upstairs and you down here smoking weed." I say hitting him upside the head putting out his blunt.
"All of y'all get the fuck out of my house now." I say pushing them and one of them has hella balls
"Lil girl who the hell do you think you are putting your hands on me" he says pushing me almost making me fall ole bitch made nigga.
"Yo don't put yo hands on my girl like that nigga" Karhi says getting in ole dude face.
"Yo who tf you think you is calling my fucking sister "yo girl" and disrespecting my people like that?" Jarred says making me even madder
"REALLY JARRED YOU TAKING UP FOR THIS BITCH MADE NIGGA THAT JUST PUT HIS FUCKING HANDS ON ME?? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU AND ALL YO BITCH MADE FRIENDS CAN GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE. AND JARRED DONT THINK ABOUT COMING BACK TILL YOU GET YO SELF TOGETHER. FRFR I LOVE YOU BUT PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT"
"AND NIGGA FOR YOU WATCH YOU FUCKING BACK CUZ I COULD HAVE YOU ASS DEAD WITH THE SNAP OF MY FINGERS. Putting yo hands on me. Nigga you got fucking nerve" I say walking upstairs grabbing Karhi hand leading him to my room. Soon as I walk in my room I kick my shoes off and lay in bed.
" bae you okay?" Karhi ask laying down with me.
"Yea I'm fine. I just can't believe that my brother did sum shit like that." I say turning on my side so that we were face to face.
"Baby he was just high. You know yo brother loves you and wouldn't do know shit like that."
"Ik " I say sighing
"Let me go check on my sister." I say getting up heading to her room. But when I look across the hall at jarred room its empty. Tf
"What are you still doing hear" I ask a little more calm.
"I was telling Megan bye" he says not looking me in my eyes.
"Ohhh" I say nonchalantly.
"Can we talk"
"Yea sure" I say kinda nervous now that I realize he is serious.
"Well I think it's time for me to move out. Today made me realize I need my own space." He says. I stare off in to space, cuz me and my brother are close he is really the only person I have since my mom normally just stays at her own place cuz my dads never home. With out him it would be... Different.
"Wow my big bro is finally growing up." I say proud but a lil sad. He gives me a big hug then he gives me a key.
"Just cuz you got a key don't mean you can just pop up cuz my girlfriend don't like that shit.
"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHEN YOU BE LEADING MY BESTFRANN ON. YOU TOLD HER THAT SHE WAS "WIFEY" YOU ASS WIPE" I say hitting him upside his head.
"Chill Kat is my girlfriend dumb ass damn" He says rubbing his head.
"Oh I was about to be pissed. And when did y'all start going out?"I say confused that she didn't tell me
"About 2 weeks ago I told her not to tell you until we move in.". Awwww they make a cute couple.
"And who the hell is that nigga that called you 'his girl' " I blush then say
"Karhi."
"Oh. Tell him to come here."
"Ohh lordd be nice please" I say
"KARHI" I yell to tires to walk upstairs.
"Lazy ass"
"Shut the fuck up nigga" I say just as karhi walks up the stairs.
"Yea baee" he says walking over kissing me on the lips. Mmm do I love his kisses.making Jarred clear his throat
" ohh umm Jarred this is karhi Karhi this is Jarred." I say nervously
"Unique please go up stairs to your room" I shrug my shoulders then walk up the stairs.
Its been 40 min idk what they talking bout. Soon as I was about to walk downstairs jarred calls my name and I run downstairs.
"Bye sissy" he says giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead not telling me what they talked about.
"So... What y'all talk about for 40 damn minutes"
"Don't worry baby" Karhi says wrapping his arms around me.
"Yea y'all come by later "he says walking to his car. We say our good byes then me and karhi walk back up to my room cuddle up and watch re-runs a ridiculousness. Then I get up to go to the bathroom, when I come back karhi is gone.
"Karhi..."I say then he comes out of know where and starts tickling me.
"Karhi stop"I some how manage to get out cuz I was laughing so hard. He pins me on my bed and starts to kiss me on my neck, he stops to take my shirt off. Then He kisses on my breast making me let out a soft moan.
"Want me to stop now" he ask with a cocky ass smile on his face.
"No daddy" I say shaking my head
"That's what daddy thought "
That night we had bomb ass sex. I mean he had me screaming his name. And head game was hella strong afterwards we were laying in each others arms and I asked
"What are we karhi?" I ask seriously
"Baby we Best friends" he says nonchalantly. It really hurt that he just thought of me as a best friend. Ik I should have asked before we had sex.
"You know what... Get the fuck off me" I say pushing him off me.
"Baby you kno--"
"My name is Unique please don't call me baby"
"Baby I was joking with you girl you know I like you and ik you want this."
"What makes you think I want you??" I ask with a attitude.
"The way you was just screaming my name. Baby stop playing you know I love you" he says getting on top of me and starts kissing my neck.
"Karhi get off me" I say trying to get him off me."
"Not till you make me the happiest man on earth and be mine" I give him a passionate kiss on the lips.
"No I wanna hear you say it"
"Yes" I whisper. Just to tease him.
"What? I don't think I heard you" he says sliding two fingers into me
"Mmmm yes" I moan
"That's what i thought" he says going to go to take a shower. While he's in the shower I grab our matching bony and Clyde outfit for when we go to my brother house. And go take my shower in the other bathroom I take a good 10 min shower I get out and go in my room and lotion up and put on my matching black lace pantie and bra set. Just as I slipped my panties Karhi walked in with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist water dripping off his toned abs.
"See sum you like" I say since he was starring at me. I got up and was putting my shirt on and felt grab my ass
" Baby I'm so glad your mine" he says
Getting dressed. After we are both done we take a picture he has his arms wrapped around my waist with his face in my neck and me laughing. For the caption I put baby I'm so glad your mine. We instantly got a bunch of likes and hating how's but I didn't care for his caption he put my wife is better than urs . When we Were done taking are pictures we headed to jarred and Kat house. We got in karhi black BMW he drove cuz I'm not good with directions. He seemed to already know where it was. I turned up the radio and my song blasted through the radio. Trey songs Slow Motion I love that song so I start grinding in my seat.
"Save that for when we get home for round 3" karhi says licking his lips.
"Karhi you wanna go to the club tonight with jarred and Kat?"
"I don't know baby..." I give him my best puppy dog face.
"Please baby." I beg him
"Okay baby for you" he says as I give him a peck on the lips. We pull up to this big ass house bigger than ours .
"Wow . is this it?" I ask still looking at the house in awwe.
"Yep. Come on baby." we walk to the door hand in hand. We get there and I don't feel like waiting so I use my key we walk in and the inside is just as stunning as the outside. Flat screen big ass kitchen, fireplace. This place is bomb.
" umm I'm pretty sure my damn door bell work" Jarred and jat say walking down stairs. Matching also in the same outfit as us.
"Yea it works but what's the point if I have a key. Duhh ooh boi give me that neck." I say slapping his neck.
"Come on Unique let me show you the kitchen and get sum drinks."Kat says guiding me to the kitchen.
"Soo... When where you going to tell me that you and jarred go out?" I ask a lil mad.
"He told me not to tell you but girl look" she says showin me a ring on her finger.
"Its a promise ring he said he loves me!" I can see that my brother really loves her and she loves him, so Ima fall back and just support.
" I'm so happy for you two." I say honestly.
"When you and karhi started Going out?" She ask getting excited.
"Today". I squeal getting excited with her. Then I feel stong arms wrap around my waist. And wet kisses down my neck.
"Bae,Your sister and karhi invited to us to the club. You wanna go?" Kat ask
"Yea sure bae whatever you want" Jarred says wrapping his arms around kat.
"We can leave at ten o'clock, we will come back and we can follow y'all there"I say. Hugging my brother and Kat good bye. With that we leave.
But we have to stop by karhi house on the way home so he can get what he is going to wear for to night.
We pull up too this grand house not to far from my brothers house.
"You live here by yourself."I ask still looking up at the castle.
"Yea. And when my sister comes over on the weekends from my grandma house." He says Getting out of the car. I follow him in and the house looks amazing.
"Come on let's go upstairs to get my stuff. We can come back to my house tonight."he says picking up bridal style and carrying me up stairs to his room. When we get there he puts me on the king size bed and goes to the closet. I turn on the TV and was watching Party Down South. It was just 8 o'clock so we still had time to chill I took my clothes off and kept on my bra and panties got one of Karhi's shirts. Went down stairs to go get something to drink. I went to the kitchen and was looking in the fridge for something to drink when I felt a smack on my ass
"Ouch karhi that shit hurt." I say rubbing my ass. He laughs and turns around so I jump on his back. He runs upstairs with me on his back still and drops me on the bed
" Your heavy af. Ole fat ass" he says plopping down next to me.
"Whatever you like my fat ass tho." I say smacking his chest. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close and we fall asleep in each others arms.

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ
I DECIDED TO MAKE KARHI SISTER LIVE WITH HIS GRANDMA INSTEAD OF HIM RAISEING HER. IK I DONT UPDATE THAT MUCH BUT REMEMBER I HAVE A LIFFE AND BEGGING ME TO UPDATE DOES NOT MAKE ME MOVE FASTER RAELYN. BUT VOTE. VOTE. TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ.
--- Asiaaa✌