Back To Us

**Karhi POV

We got in Unique car and drove to her house. While we where in the car I told her
"I have something important to tell you." I say looking her in her eyes
"Ummm... OK" she says nervous
"Baby you know I miss you and I still love you." I say putting my hand on her knee
"Ik I miss and still love you too, but every time I think about you o think about your baby... By another fucking woman." She says with hurt in her eyes. I just remove my hand and look out the window. We pull up to her house and she runs in the house to get her stuff. When she gets out the car I jump in the drivers seat.
"Nigga. I think you bettta hop up out that seat. This my fucking car."she says.
"I forgot how sexy you look when your mad."I say licking my lips.
"And anyways your pregnant with my seed you don't need to be driving." I say plugging my phone into the aux cord. And drake Know your self blast through the stereo. I dance in my seat. As she laughs
"You lucky my feet hurt cuz that would have been yo ass you betta not mess up my baby."she says laughing
"Shelbey what do you daddy to cook for you and mommy tonight." I say looking in my rearview mirror to see Shelby.
"Ummm....." She says tapping her chin. Just like Unique does when she's thinking about something she already knows."BURGERS AND FRIES" Unique and Shelby say at the same time.
"OK burgers and fries it is then let's go to the store.

**Unique POV
We pulled up to the store and we walked in looking like one big fat happy family. Me and Karhi holding hands with Shelby walking in front of us.

2 Hours later
"Karhi I'm tired my feet are sore and my back hurts. I'm nine months pregnant and you got me walking around the store lets go homeee." I beg.
"Yeaaa daddy I'm tired." Shelby puts her hands up to me signaling she wants to be picked up. I picked her up. Walking to the check out line.

Karhi pov
"Your total Is 197.39" said the checkout dude. Unique was about to swipe her card when I stopped her.
"Unique I got it. You must have forgot that you with me. You ain't got to worry about money." I say kissing her forehead. She blushed and stepped aside so I could pay.

LATER AT HOME ;STILL KARHI POV

"Goodnight Shelby love you" I say kissing her forehead.
"Night daddy. Love you too."
"Night baby girl. Mommy loves you" Unique says kissing Shelby forehead.
I swear she is a great mother. But I can't wait to make her mines again when I tell her the baby isn't mine.

**Uniques POV

"Mommy are you going to stay with me and daddy all the time?" Shelby ask with a innocent face. If it was just that easy.
"Yep. Your going to be with mommy and daddy every day really soon baby girl. With your little brother." Karhi says .I don't know why he told her that when we are not together. I ain't gone front like I don't still love him when I do. I love karhi to death. Im in love with karhi. He just has that affect on. But he hurt me he really hurt me. It just hurt me the most that he got another woman pregnant. I could have got over the cheating because that's how much I love that nigga. but the baby. Your going to always have a reason to be with the bitch.
"Really. I can't wait. Night love you mommy love you daddy." With that we walk out and head down stairs.
"Want some ice cream bae"karhi ask like things are just fine and fucking dandy.
"No. I want to know why you just told her that just to get her feelings hurt."
"Unique listen,I have some big news to tell you." He says putting a envelope on the table.
"What is this karhi" I ask getting the envelope.
"Open it" he says with a big smile on his face. I open it and it's a DNA test.did this nigga really get a DNA test on our child. But as I keep Reading its not a DNA test on Shelby its on his other baby. Well not his baby someone else baby. I start to cry I'm happy...but then it still doesn't change the fact that he cheated on me while we were spouse to be enjoying the moment of having our first baby. But love. Love makes you do crazy things sometimes and Maybe loving karhi is one of them or  Maybe this is it for us........