Second Chance

**karhi POV

Yes. Ik y'all are probably like why did you cheat. Ok let me explain.
Flashback
Unique was pregnant and I was at the mall buying some baby stuff. When I was walking out of the bathroom I bumped into my ex. Now my ex was bad af. I mean she got ass for days.
"My bad ma my bad I ain't see you ther-- wait Maddy damn girl you done changed. You got thicker in all the right places.damn girl." I say over looking her body. See we broke up cuz she was clingy and Aggy af.
"Yea I see you done changed to. And thank you. How you been?"
" Nahh I didn't change I was always this damn sexy. But I've been doing fine Me and my wife are having a baby." I say thinking about my baby's back at home.one of the other reasons we broke up is because she a hoe bruhh.
"Wow. Karhi settling down. You know she don't put it down like I do. You can never get over this"she says rubbing my chest.
"Actually she put it down better than you. Thats how she pregnant."I say with a slight chuckle.
"How about I prove it" she says with a smirk pulling me into the bathroom. And you know what happened from there. So she came by one day saying she pregnant. But when the Dylan turned one I was like I don't think this baby mine so I took a home DNA test. And comes to find out he not mine.
**flashback over

I just got out the shower and heard Shelby and unique walk in. I throw on some basketball shorts and no shirt to see unique in my sweat shirt and some leggings that hugged her ass real good. Nine months pregnant and she still look good no stretch marks. I miss my baby. I miss sleeping with her at night I miss her laugh, her smile, I just miss her. Mann I fucked up. I love unique I'm going to get her back.
"Heyy baby" I say picking Shelby up and planting kisses all over her face.
"Hey daddy"she says kissing my cheek. I put her down and grab unique in my arms and kiss her neck softly. Making her laugh
"Hey baby" I say kissing her cheek. She blushes.
"Your spouse to say 'hey daddy' "I say grabbing her ass. Mann how I miss her so much. I just want to tell Ber the news that Dylan isn't mine so we can be together and raise Shelby and our new son on the way.
"Karhi stop." She says giggliw. Trying to get out of my grip.
"Not till you give me a kiss" I say trying to give her a kiss.
"Fine... Will you let me go?"She ask me
"Yes.Now give daddy a kiss." I say. She kisses me on my lips Passionately.
"Ewwwww" Shelby squeals. Me and Unique laugh and I let her go.
"Mommy... I don't want you to go. I want you to stay with me and daddy." She says looking at Shelby with those cute puppy dog eyes that will make anyone say yes.
"Yea stay with daddy. Please I have something important to tell you anyway" I say giving her my puppy dog eyes.
"Pleaseee" me and Shelby both beg in our baby voice.
"Ok. I will stay but just for you baby. I'm gonna go home and get my stuff and grab us somethings to make ice cream Sundaes and breakwin the morning" she says walking towards the door. I stop her
"We coming too." I say
"Yea. We coming too"Shelby says crossing her arms.
"Okay come on you too" she says walking out the door.
This is just one more step to us getting my baby back.