ROAD TRIPP

"Your total is 20.99" the cashier says as she bags all of our stuff at the gas station. We bought a bunch of snacks we both got Hot Cheetos, Doritos,Salt and vinegar chips Arizona fruit punch ,starburst, a pickle and a box of Honey buns, and a box a fruit snacks, skittles, cookies, and ice cream. We paid for our stuff got some gas. And we where on the road. We where signing songs together. Laughing and just having fun. I swear I love karhi.

"We are here." He says opening my door. I step out and we are at the most beautiful beach house.

"Karhi, baby you're so sweet I love you" I say kissing him. We get settled in and get ready for lunch since its just 3:40. I take my shower and change my clothes. (Outfit in MM).

Karhi kept on his same outfit cuz he looked hella sexy. We left and went to Olive Garden. When we got there we made small talk and then our waiter came she was pretty and all but nothing compared to me. She had her eye fucking karhi right now but I kept my cool.

"Hi my name is Cara and I will be your server for the night. What would you like to drink" she says smiling at karhi right in m damn face.

"I would like for you to stop staring at my man and a lemonade please." I say smiling. She rolls her eyes and turns to karhi and ask him

"What would you like to drink" with a attitude. I laugh

"Same as my wife please" he says making me blush because he called me his wife. Cara walks off.

"Baby I love how you get jealous. Its sexy." Karhi says laughing.

"She was I eyeing the hell out of you that wasn't going to fly."I say laughing with him.

"But you don't have to worry you wifey. She was ugly af anyway."

"Aww baby and she made her self seem like such a hoe flirting while I'm sitting right here."

"You right I would have killed a nigga if he was on you like that" he says seriously. Making me laugh Cara comes back with our drinks we order our food and we talk a Lil before our food comes.

"Bae I love you" karhi says giving me a kiss

" I love you too baby" I say kissing him back