🎁Prologue🎁

A/N: Hey!! Sorry for publishing book 2 of The Santa Clause fanfiction, a lot has happened, but now I am able to publish and update the sequel to The Santa Clause: A Calvin Christmas [Book 1], which is available to read on my old account TashaFarthing  😁✨

I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as you did book 1! Feel free to leave a comment or drop me a message, I'd be happy to hear what you think of the story so far, and any suggestions you may have, too! ☺️

Happy reading! 📖📚😌🎄🎁🎶

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

🎁Prologue🎁

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

*Annabelle's POV*

Eight years.

That may sound like a long time for a lot of people, but not to me.

It feels like only yesterday my dad, Scott Calvin, delivered presents around the world on Christmas Eve for the first time to billions of people around the world.

On that day, Bernard - Head Elf No.1, became my boyfriend, and my best friend, Holly Clementine, also got herself a boyfriend on that same day who just happens to be Luke - Head Elf No.2, and Bernard's younger brother.

Christmas Eve was certainly a day of miracles because my dad also decided to adopt Holly, which technically makes her my sister, even though we've always thought of ourselves has sisters since the first day Holly and I met.

Holly decided to keep Elizabeth's surname Clementine because she wanted to honour Elizabeth for all that she had done for herself and the children who used to live in the orphanage by keeping the name she has always known to have.

Holly is proud to be a part of our family just as much as she is with Elizabeth and the other children who lived in the orphanage with her.

Speaking of which, true to Elizabeth's word, the orphanage was shut down, and after New Years too, but all is well because every single one of those children finally have a place to call home.

If you remember, my mom and Neil adopted Roxy and Eleanor, and Elizabeth adopted Nathan and Micky.

Elle is now 21 years old, and is now a hard working employee at the toy company my dad used to work for, doing her best to bring forward new ideas for toys, as well as trying to encourage the company to bring back the toys that the world has forgotten about.

Roxy is 16 years old, the same age Holly and I were when dad became Santa Claus, and is on the student council committee, something that took us by surprise.

The sporty, hyperactive little girl we used to know is still as sporty as she used to be, but wants to make a difference to the high school she and Charlie attend.

Those two have certainly been getting closer the last time myself, dad, Holly, Bernard and Luke saw them. Holly can't stop talking about how cute they are together even when we see them stood next to each other. They're not dating at all, but it's obvious they care about each other a lot.