What's the deal?

Your pov

"Ne(yes-formal) boss, should I stop now?"the stranger talked to the device in his ear. The stranger looked at us. But all I could see is blur. " be prepared next time. I'll be back." The stranger said as he left the building.

As soon as he left luhan turned to me and he kissed my cheeks and he hugged me tighlty."(y/n) are you okay?" He asked. I couldn't feel my legs.

Luhan pov

She fainted and now she's laying down on my bed. I already called the school saying that we couldn't go to school for a few days.

I placed a towel on her forehead and I placed warm blankets on her. "Oppa?" "Yea " "come and lay down next to me" she says. "Im cold"

I go inside the blanket. Then I hug her and put my legs on top of her to give her my body warmth. She has her face into my chest and I could feel her breathing.

Your pov

Luhan came on the bed . The he wrapped his body on mine. I dig into his chest, and make myself feel cozy in his embrace.

......evening...

I see luhan looking out the window as he looks like he is in a serious thought. "Luhan?" I call out. "Oh (y/n) you're awake" he looked worried. "Come to my work room as you slowly wake yourself." Then he left the room. I got up from bed and I walked to luhan work place.

"You're here fast. Come sit down on the chair in front of me." Luhan says. You sit down on the chair. "Listen to me carefully. The stranger told me that because of our parents this is happening to us. He will appear in front of you at any time so always be prepared to run away. Okay?" He said.

Luhan held on to my hands and gave me a yearning look. I honestly am so confused, but what else can I do? My best way is to listen to luhan. "Okay" I replied.

"Okay?" A voice in sarcasm said. Then the Door opened. "(Y/n) get behind me now!"luhan shouted in force. The stranger came back. He then sat down on the chair. He then took of his cap and mask. "Call me Segi." He had thick eyeliner on. And he looked like around our age. "You're the new kid in our class!"luhan shouted.

Segi chuckles." I don't have a lot of time. So lets get to the point.The only reason why I'm here us to make a deal with you. It's really simple. If you don't agree on this deal you will die where you stand right now and if you agree to the deal you will live. Simple enough right?" He said as he smirked and folded both of his hands .

"What's the deal?" Luhan asks

I hope you like this new chapter!

Please vote and comment. And if you want me to update faster comment update!