Why am I here?

NEW UPDATE~^^
-I HOPE THAT YOU WILL LIKE THIS NEW CHARTER AND PLZ CONTINUE TO READ IN THE FUTURE!

-PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Your pov

"Why am I even here? Why do I have to help luhan's cousin? Why do I have to be here? "Huhh. Stupid, damn love...," I say as I sigh.

"What did you say?" Luhan asks. As he came down the stairs from his bedroom. (Inside Luhan's house rn). "Oh.. nothing. "

He sits on the couch next to you as he wraps his arm around your shoulder. "Are you okay now?" You ask him.

"Yea. I just need to check on more things.", he replies. I lean my head on his shoulder. Then suddenly he gives me a peck on the forehead. "Yaaaa.." I playfully say as you give him light punches.

He returns a charming smile, the ones that melts your heart. You give out a shy smile. He places his hand behind your neck and he pulls you towards his lips. As your lips touched, you slowly closed your eyes.

You two are now lying on top of the couch as luhan is on top of you. You are continuing the kiss and luhan starts to move his head side to side as he enters his tongue into your mouth.

Enjoying the kiss, luhan breaks the kiss. "I'm hungry" he whines. You giggle. "Okay" you say as you get up to cook something for him.

You decided to just cook an egg for him. You heat the pan as you crack the egg on the pan. Sneakily, he slides his arms around your waist giving you a back hug. He rests his chin on you shoulder.

He cuddles as he tightens the hug. You can't help but have a smile on your face by the warmth of the embrace. You flip the egg. And you serve it on a plate.

"Here luhan." You say as you hand him the plate ."고마워 자기야~^^(thanks jagiya~^^)." He replies as he gives you a peck on the lips. He takes it to the table and he starts to eat.

You sit in front of him. Resting your chin on the palm of your hands. "I'm done!" He cheerfully says. "Do you want some milk?" You ask him. "Sure~^^" he replies.

You walk to the refrigerator as you take out the milk. But you feel luhan sliding his arms around your waist. "Luhan~" you cooed.

"Can we just stay like this for a while?"

Editor: Sujin710