Another secret

I hope that you will like this new chapter!

Editor: sujin710 & 4baekie

Instagram: xoexodo
Please vote and comment!

Luhan pov

"So what's the plan to crush this company?" I ask.

"The evil one is your parents (he looks at yehyeon) and my brother. And of course,his mind with greed is using yehyeon's parents for more power. Remember how the executive manager died 3 months ago? And how the president from ANSWER died not so long ago." Segi says.

Flashback

3 months ago

"The executive manager from DOUBLE S has passed away, unfortunately before the vote for the next president of DOUBLE S. The autopsy test result lists that there were some drugs, that has led to his death. The police department concluded that the executive manager had committed suicide."

"Unfortunately, the president from the rising company, ANSWER has passed away. In the autopsy results, some drugs were used that led to his death. The police department concluded that the president has committed suicide."

End of Flashback

"These people were connected with my brother. I smell something fishy about this situation," Segi says.

"Same," I speak up. "I mean that there is a high possibility that he killed both of those men."

"So, my point is that, you should come work at this company with me, and yehyeon as well. How? Just be my spies. I can't trust anyone else, but you two. And by the way, Luhan I'm your cousin. And I'm not the same age as you, but however I'm 10 years older. Ask questions later, I have to go now" my cousin suddenly says as he makes his way out of this room.

"What he's my cousin?"- I thought.

I run after him. I grab his arm.

"What? Just say the point, I'm in a hurry." Segi says with annoyance.

Segi rolls his eyes. (annoyed by how Luhan is stopping him when he has something important to do.)
"I am your cousin and I have been looking for you ever since, I accidentally left you at a train station. Sorry" he says as he pushes my hand off his arm as he continues to walk away.

I collapse to the floor burst out crying. My legs just feeling as if they were just given up. That's why, I had nightmares about being at the train station. That's why? My eyes blurred and my head felt so dizzy. It was just too hard to bear.

"Oppa, get up" yehyeon says as she helps me up. I could see her eyes in a worry and her cheeks flooding with tears.