[ 1 ]

~ [ In The Boys Dormitories ] ~

To Jaemin's surprise, college was quite stressful. It had its ups and downs where he made great memories but also had to focus on studying for exams.

A tall male with blue hair scoffed, raising his arm to flop it across his face while he sprawled out upon the bed.

"Business study is so hard." Jaemin whined, making exaggerated wimping sounds.

A deeper voice from across the room chuckled and threw a pillow at the younger, "Why did you take it then?"

Jaemin sat up offended, removing the pillow from his side and threw it back over to Jeno with some force.

"You know why, my Pap's is struggling at the moment with L.TY and Jisung's issues, so he needs to be able to step down from CEO. Someone has to take his place."

Jeno scoffed, "Doyoung hyung has worked there long enough, why can't he just become the CEO?"

"And strip myself of the opportunity to become a millionaire... for being older you sure are stupid."

The older suddenly jumped from the chair he was sat in and leaped onto Jaemin with a wide grin.

"Ah! St-op! That t-tickles!" Jaemin gasped as he failed to grab Jeno's large hands from tickling his body aggressively.

Jeno shook his head and stopped, lowering his face so it hovered above Jaemin's, "Not until you apologise."

"Never." Jaemin whispered with a competitive smile.

There was a moment of silence between the both of them, where their eyes lingered upon eachother.

Jaemin could feel his heart racing, brown eyes longingly staring at Jeno's blump lips.

Could this be the right time?

They were then interrupted by the knocking of the door.

The younger gritted his teeth, wanted to call out for who ever it was to go away, but Jeno had already climbed off and answered the door.

Jaemin rested his hand upon his chest, slowly taking in some deep breaths. Now he was annoyed that his heart was racing this fast, and his stomach... it felt oddly sick.

It wasn't an actual sickly feeling, it was this fluttering motion that could be mistaken for sickness.

Why did his feelings have to be so honest with his body? These feelings for his crush was becoming stronger every day.

'Jeno Lee, what have you done to me.' Jaemin thought to himself before seeing Chenle's head pop around the corner of the door.

"Classes have been cancelled for the day due to our tutors being in an accident. Why don't we head down to the Coffeehouse?"

Jaemin was about to scoff when he realised he hadn't seen his Dad in a month. He's missed him a lot recently.

"Sure!" Jaemin agreed, following the two boys out the dormitories to Jeno's car.

Chenle quickly skipped to the passenger seat with the biggest grin on his face, "Shotgun!" He called out, eyeing Jaemin sneakily.