Under the stars

Town has everything.
Though its not taht huge. There are lots of people here that sells food, service and items.

Pushing his cart to the side where he can line with the other vendor.
Three guys walks near him.

"What's this?"

Kevin smiles.
"Im going to sell some meat balls and barbecue."

"Oh." The three guys walks and check his stall.

Kevin step aside letting them look at it.
He already learn about them from the villagers.
There are some hooligan group that ask for protection money. Its not that much so nobody really complain and just to avoid trouble they solve it by paying.
He too doesnt want trouble and will just pay them.

"Give us some food then tomorrow you have to pay us."

"Okay."
Kevin gives him ten stick of meatballs.

The three nods.
"You are easy to talk to." The tallest of the three looks at Kevin's scary face scar on his cheek and his lips. He shakes his head. Take the meatballs on stick and left.

One of the vendor near him is selling pickled vegetables.
"That's normal here. You are not scared?"

Kevin smiles.
"My villagers already told me about it."

"You are selling meatballs and barbecue? Shouldnt you line up near those noodle stall or bun stall? I wonder if youll find customers here."

Kevin smiles.
"My villagers also told me about those guys being vicious to new comers. One of our villagers even stop selling noddles because of the trauma."
Kevin doesnt mind harassment but in this uncivilized world, if he fought back maybe he will be the one arrested and what would happen to Wade?
He is not a coward but avoiding trouble comes first. People that seek trouble without a backer are stupidly righteous or just plain stupid.

Kevin finally assemble his small stall like cart and light the charcoal and hit the oil on the other side.
His stall has charcoal grill and a stone cooking stove where he will reheat the meatballs.

The sauce is also lined up in the side. The sauce for meatballs on the side of meatballs. The sauce for barbecue on the barbecue side.

Kevin smiles.
He is not a wealthy person in his other life but after joing the secret service, he can say his life improved a lot. This small stall wont even caught his eyes.

Kevin put 15 barbecues on the grill and use his improvised brush to put liquid sauce on the grilling meat making it create  smokes. He sat on the chair he brought making sure the barbecue will not be burnt.

He is not in a hurry as he watch people walking and buying stuff.
He is also not  on some king of pressure. He already decided to come back before it dark with or without selling all of his meatballs and barbecue.

"Young man, how much for the barbecue?" Another customer walks and asks.

Kevin doesnt have any customer yet but there are lots of people keep asking the price of what he is selling. Smiling and patiently answering. Kevin got used to it by now.

The cooked barbecue are lined up near the cook meatballs. He will just reheat them if someone ask them for.

"Can I have one and one for the meat ball too?"

Kevin didnt show any excitement for his first customer.
He just treat him normally.
The guy smiles and dips the meat on the sauce.

"You can dip only once for sanitary reason." He said.

"Its fine. Its fine." The man eat and feel happy.
"Its be nice to sandwich it in a bun."

'Humburger!' He actually wants to sell a humburger. Maybe he will buy some flour and make buns at home when he return? He will experiment first, aside from bun, there's other ingredients he needs for it.