The Morning After

I looked over at Tyrone sound asleep in my bed. I started to feel guilty. "Why did I fuck him?" I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted by Ty kissing my neck and my back. "Good morning baby... I missed saying that." "Morning...you should leave " a shower of guilt feel over me...Rekail why did you sleep with him. You know he makes you feel. "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" No Ty this was a mistake I should have never had sex with you. "Rekail no it wasn't a mistake I could never stop thinking about you. Yes I was married and yes I was wrong for leading you on the whole time but trust me I could never stop thinking about how I made you feel. I was gone tell you that I was married I just didn't know how...then once I saw you that day at the mall I knew I fucked up I should have told you.... I saw the hurt in your eyes... I'm sorry, right after that day my world came crashing down my wife was cheating on me and the man she was messing around with was the father of "my son". I deserved everything that happened to me... Rekail please forgive me..." All this was happening to fast I just couldn't deal I need to see my other options I was too young to be bound to this same man that dragged me to hell and back.

k
-------