You Fucked up

Its Saturday and I ain't doing shit today Rene keep calling, all she want to know is what really happened and then she gone lecture me. I honestly don't need that right now I don't want to be bothered. I rolled back over in my bed trying to go back sleep, I started to nod off and then I heard keys rattling, I forgot Rene has keys to my house. I mentally noted to take her damn key and the spare out her car.

"So we ignoring calls now?!" she screamed walking upstairs to my room. I just laid there acting like I was sleep.

"Bitch you not sleep quit playing" Rene said as she just on my bed and snatched the cover off of my half naked body. "And bitch put on some clothes on I don't want to see yo ass" she said as she slapped my ass. I reluctantly got up and walked to the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. Rene sat there and watched my every move with a smirk on her face. I tried to act she wasn't there but she was burning a hole in the side of my face.

Can I help you with something ma'am? I asked as i slid on some tights and a t-shirt.

"Yes you actually can, why didn't tell me that you and Tyrone fucked!? Bitch we sisters you suppose to tell me everything. Hell I tell you everything!" She continue to rant on and on about how that's against girl code, blah.

I just keep getting dressed, she kept talking. Bitch is you done? I asked interrupting her mid-sentence. She just stared at me. She wanted me to explain myself, but honestly there was nothing to explain. We fucked and that's it and that's all its gone be. She realized I wasn't going to nothing else and she took a deep sign," well anyway that's not why I came over, you know the guys we met that night at the club well I got that Kevin dude's number and we been talking we for a while and today we planned to go to the aquarium and he invited Montrel sooo I am inviting you.!"

I really wanted to see Montrel because he was fine as hell and it's time to completely move on with my life. So I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door.

****

I saw how Kevin and Rene was getting along it made me happy to see my best friend happy without trying to seduce a man and she can be herself, I envied her I wanted that kind of chemistry with a man and it doesn't have to lead into sex to make the relationship work. I was slowly tagging alone wondering why the hell I just didn't come because Montrel didn't show up. I was now regretting even leaving my bed. I was trying to sneak away without Rene noticing, we were heading to the stingray exhibit so we can feed them and pet them, that was the perfect opportunity to ditch the asses.

I was walking to my car when I heard someone call my name I was looking all around but I didn't see anybody I knew, so I got in the car and sped off and headed home.

I got home did some cleaning, and then decided I should go out and treat myself. I got my nails done and my hair redid and ate lunch. I was in the mall when I saw Rene, Kevin, and Montrel walking this time Montrel was playing the third wheel and he played it well he was dressed fresh in some dark denim true religion jeans and a black polo with blue and black converse. I love a man who can dress nice and not try to fit in with the whole Jordan craze. I was staring a hole into Montrel as he walked behind his homeboy and Rene. Montrel was so caught up into his phone he didn't see me approaching. I was nervous as hell as I walked up to him. "Hey yall!" I said as they were heading into the Nike outlet.

"Bitch where the hell did you go I was gone draw up a search-party, though some old nasty-white man snatched you up" Rene said as slapped my shoulder. "I see yo ass pampered yo self but a bitch didn't get an invitation I see how we doing things"

"Girl shut up hell I was tired of being the third wheel to yall lil romantic event", I said. Kevin just started laughing apologizing at how he forgot I was with them. Montrel then had the nerve to say, "I'm saying hell when been walking around this mall for damn near two whole hours and I swear yall forgot about a niggah. Me and Rene both turned to face him and crossed our arms, "niggah you left me alone with these to love birds at the damn Aquarium!"

"Calm down baby my bad I had to handle some business can you forgive me?" Montrel started walking over to me with his hands extended I swatted his hands away. "Naw I don't forgive you, you got to buy me a shirt or something first." He threw his arm around me and showed me the sweetest smile that made me quiver. "Just one shirt? Okay shit let's start shopping!"

We shopped for the next two hours. I was exhausted. I drove home left the bags on the couch climbed the stairs and slept sprawled out on the bed. Today was really fun.

GI���[�