With You&Only You

(Chapter 1)

Being lonely has been something I've become very good at. The only man I thought I ever loved played me like a game. We started as high school sweethearts on and off, till we finally separated because I found out that he had a whole family outside of our relationship. He broke my heart. It's been 4 years now. I have to get my shit together.

"Good morning Ms. Johnson", my assistant May said as I walked to my office.

"May" I replied rudely, not on purpose it just slipped out that way. I'm just tired of doing the same damn routine every morning.

Wake up, daily hygiene, breakfast, traffic, and then I spend 8 long hours at a travel agency business. I go home, take a shower, watch SpongeBob, sleep, and then do the same shit again.
------------------------
Sitting in my office doing some paper work my phone starts to vibrate signaling I have a call. I looked down at my phone to see my old time friend of mine since Jr. High calling me.

"Hey Rene" I said trying to sound very enthusiastic.

"Bitch don't try to front I know you dying on the other end of this phone"

Damn she knew me too well. You see me and Rene go way back I had just moved to this little city and I didn't know shit about this place I was foreign compared to everybody else I dressed different I even sounded different. But I guess I wasn't too different for Rene. The first day I went to school she was the first person to walk up to me. We hit it off instantly.

"Rene why you calling me knowing I'm a work?"

"Cause I can. What you doing tonight?"

"The usual Rene you ---" She instantly cut me off.

"Rene nothing bitch you coming out tonight I swear ever since that punk ass bitch Tyrone keep playing catch with your feelings you have become some lame ass person."

Why is Rene always right? Tyrone and I where high school sweethearts, we would mess around, then stop talking, then mess around, then stop talking again. This was a never ending cycle, until one day I caught him with some lady all hugged up with a baby.

I sighed at that awful flashback "fine Rene what time do I need to be ready?"