chapter 4

I decided to go out to lunch with Tyrone, even though I didn't want to. I'm afraid I might Fall for him again and he will hurt me again. He said we we're just going as friends but I feel that he wants to be more than friends.

"So girl is you going?" Rene asked. When I first told her she was totally against it but her and Tyrone had a talk and she said he was worth another chance after all he has been through. "Yea I'm going to go but I just don't trust it." "Is it the date or is it Tyrone?"

"both I just don't want to fall for him again." I really don't want to. I just can't take that pain again." girl then don't fall for him just go to lunch and that's it. How bad can that be? I just think you tripping calm down R.J." Maybe I am, maybe Rene was right maybe I'm tripping just a lil bit.

-----------------------

I took one last look in the mirror. I had on a black sequence dress that was tight from top to bottom. I was supposed to go out to lunch with Tyrone but he had a meeting so he planned dinner. I honestly think he lied but now is not the time to act paranoid.

-------------------------------

(Tyrone's pov)

I pulled up to Rekail's home; I was really trying to take things slow. My mind was telling me to go enjoy the date and then go home, alone. My body on the other hand was telling me after dinner, have some desert. I have to control myself.

I walked up to Rekail's door, knock no reponse, and knock still no response. That's strange for here not to answer her door. I twisted the door knob and the door swiftly opened, the first thing that came to mind was that somebody had broken into her home. I was hoping I was wrong, gladly I was. I noticed that everything was normal and nothing was missing except Rekail. "Rekail, hey its Ty your door was open." I found her bedroom, her door was slightly open no wonder she couldn't hear anybody she had her music on blasting. Anybody could've walked in on her and it would've been tragic. She was too busy dancing to notice i was standing right behind her. I gently tapped her shoulder. She instantly jumped and started to swing her fist wildly with her eyes closed. "Rekail chill it's just me Ty!" She just stopped and opened her eyes. I busted out laughing the shit was actually funny as hell. She just didn't think so. "Why the hell would you play like that Ty?" she looked angry. "I'm sorry 'Kail I had to you the one who left your front door unlocked. She didn't say anything because she knew she was wrong. "yea see you in the wrong you need to--" she cut him off "ok, ok I get it damn niggah u aint my daddy!" she replied rudely. "you look amazing Rekail." I said trying to lighting the mood. "thanks you don't look bad yourself" she said looking me up and down. "so are you ready for our night out?" "yea sure lets go." with those words being said we headed out the door to enjoy our night out.

uHZx