Cheroke Rain

Netia

I poured some chemicals in the beaker and mixed them together in a beaker.

I put a piece of infected skin , and took a dropper and put a few drops on it and put it on the glass slide and took a look. It was reversing the disease but quickly reverted back .

I sighed and layed my head on the table.

Frustrated .

I herd a knock on the door and in came My big brother Chris.

"Wassup tia"

I just groaned with my head still down , I herd a clip being clicked . I looked up and grew wide eyed,

"Chris I'm alive man!"

"Oh"

"Oh my left ass cheek" I groaned slightly hitting my head against the lab table.

"Was wrong now"

"It was working then reverted" I sighed .

"You'll get it . Did you set up the room for Aug and em?"

"Nah . I was trying to find the formula to fix this bullshit. Man the government a bunch of bitches . Bunch a secretive mother fuckas"

I rambled on before putting my head in my hands.

"Keep calm Kiddo , you finna get the anecdote I believe in ya. Na get yo ass up and do yo chores "

I rolled my eyes and took my lab coat off and washed my hands.

**

I put some fresh blankets on the bed and put some toys in the toy bin for the girls to play with . I'm happy we have new people , it's just Chris,Tyga,Chyna , King and I .

When I was finished setting up the room I walked into the kitchen and unlocked the cabinet setting up some medicine for them , and other medical supplies .

I walked into my room and took off my glasses shoes and pulling the covers over me . I layed back cuddling a pillow ,looking up at the ceiling .

I grabbed the walking talkie next to my bed .

I pushed the botton receiving a loud static.

"Mom . dad , if your out there Remember I love you . Chris loves you . we miss you guys. Are you okay?"

More static

"Where are you ? Are you safe? . I want you guys to come home . I'll come get you , just come home"

Static.

I threw it across the room and pulled the covers over my head and here came the water works.

I wished things would go back to the way things were before this .

A white picket fence dream.

I kneeled rose in a praying position .

"Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
thy angels watch me through the night,
And keep me safe till morning's light. Amen"

I reached into my drawer and popped out two sleeping pills and downed them with the water beside it .

I layed down slipping out of awareness and slumber .

9

Maby 9 could work for the formula .