Better Angels

Netia

"So how do you feel?" Chyna asked.

"I feel as if i'm submerged under water , suffocating staring up at the night full of stars"

I inhaled the morning's dew , placing my hands in praying position with my eyes closed.

"Wanna explain farther ?"

"No" I said exhaling feeling slightly at peace.

"No?"

"No , now please leave me at peace "

"You know Ne , soon your going to have to let some one in. Soon your going to feel something."

She said quietly walking out the patio.

"Some day ill be alive again" I whispered looking out into the beautiful , chilly sunrays of the wee morning.

I heard grows from outside the gates below.

"for now , survival is my only mentality" I whispered to myself closing my eyes again.

Meditating early in the morning was my sense of comfort and peace, my tranquil slice of heaven on this undead world.

-

Chris

"Early bird catches the worm huh?" I asked walking up to August lookin' out the window at my sister on the veranda.

"I guess . I appreciate ya takin' me and my fam man"

"No problem homie"

"Does she always do this? " He asked as we both looked down on her.

"Yeah . This ha lil spot . She anti social fam , our parents been to long gone "

"I ca see that. I just wanted ta give ha my thanks fa savin' ma neice the otha day. In a hot min I coulda lost ha man. I swea it happened to fast . I coulda sworn she was behind us"

I patted his back.

"Only thing that mattas is that ma sister save her and shes alive"

"Yeah fam"

"I need a favor Aug"

"Was dat fam?"

"Break my sista out ha shell"

_____________________________________________

Sorry I been M.I.A yall .

School keepin' a youngin' busy,

Netia?

Chris request from August?

What do you think will happen next?

Comment and votee .