Good bye...

Sarah's POV

Nothing much but throwing up happened for the next week. "Seth?"

"Hmm?" I hugged him from behind and bit his earlobe gently,

"you wanna do it?"

"what?"

"yeah! I don't remember a moment of the first time with u so, why not remember it now?"

"you sure?"

"I heard it doesn't alter the baby. so lets do it!" he grinned naughtily,

"let's go." I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me up by my butt.

he carried me up the stairs quickly not breaking the intense kiss. he laid me down on the bed as he helped me undress, I unbuckled his belt.

we got our clothes off and pleased each other for hours. we finally fell asleep.

~

I woke up to the feeling of a liquid puddle around me.

"Seth? wake up!" I looked down to see a puddle of blood coming from my crotch. creating the puddle.

"Seth!!!" I realized he wasn't in bed. "SETH!!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

I heard the loud stomps of him running up the stairs, he ran into the room as my vision went black. I already knew it. our baby was gone.

Gone forever. the reason that we stayed together the reason that we fell in love. just died inside of me...

~

Seth's POV

I ran from the kitchen hearing the screaming of my name. "SETH!!!" I ran into the room to see Sarah in a pool of blood, she fell asleep.

No, scratch that, she passed out from blood loss. I ran outside with her in my arms. I drove as fast as I could to the hospital. "DOCTORS!!! DOCTORS!!! MY GIRLFRIEND IS BLEEDING! SHE'S PREGNANT!!!" the doctors took her away from me and put her in a bed. I immediately contacted her mother and mine.

I also called Naiomi. I told them all what happened. they came as fast as they could. they were there in record time. faster than me!

"WHERE'S SARAH?!?"

" idk. she's in an E.R. room." Her mom sat next to me and cried with me.

Sarah had now encountered. What an unlucky person, but that would never keep me away from her.

NEVER. I started to sob again as Naiomi joined in.

She slumped into the chair next to me tiredly. Sobbing. We sat there for what felt like hours. then the doctors finally came out.

" Mr.Greenes, I'd like to see you." I followed the doctor into a back room. he said,

"Sir, your child, has died."

The words I never thought I'd hear, they were finally hitting me. I collapsed to the ground into broken sobs. My child died...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Hey Hey! new surprise! her baby died ;( but I didn't come up with the idea! TyresseDavis did! go read his book if you haven't already it's called 'love in a haze'. go read it and follow him!

Thx <3ya! ~Sophie<3~