Chapter 27

We were just sitting on the couch, (Lila Lillian Christian and I.) when the doorbell rang.

When I got there, Ian stood there with a navy blue v-neck, and light colored jeans on.

"Oh! Ian come in!" I smiled in delight. he smiled in return.

We made our way to the couch, and sat down. "how's Jackie doing? is she okay?" he smiled and nodded an ok.

Jackie was one of my best friends from kindergarten to senior year. it just happened to end out, she's my brothers fiancé!

I know. crazy. but she doesn't even know that I know. oh boy, this is gonna be an interesting encounter after the year, and a half. almost, I think.

"Hey, she's in the car, should I bring her in?" my eyes widened in excitement. "well yeah! of coarse!" I said in a 'duh' tone.

He shook his head and chuckled as he walked towards his car.

I heard the front door open a few minutes later. "babe, where are we? who's house is this?"

He chuckled again and I hid behind the chair getting ready to scare her.

"Hun, it's a surprise! you can't know yet!" I felt them walk into the door way.

They got a little closer, and I jumped up.

Jackie screamed bloody murder, as Seth chose the perfect moment to come home from grocery shopping. "Sarah?! Are you ok babe?!" he sounded instantly worried.

I giggled. Jackie was clutching a hand over her heart as she cuddled into Ian's chest.

She looked at me, and her eyes widened. "oh my gosh!!! Sarah!!!!!!!" she squealed and I giggled like a little girl.

"Hey shawty." I always called her that because she was the tallest girl I knew of coarse! (note that sarcasm.)

"Hey cupcake!" she always called me that because I would make a total mess with cupcakes, yet no matter what, I would always love them. even if they were poisoned to kill me.

We hugged each other tightly. I pulled away and smiled at her. "hey! how far are you?" she gave me a confused look like I just grew another head. "in the pregnancy I mean!" I blushed at how I didn't speak clearly before.

"Oh! we are almost eight months, and four weeks counting tomorrow." I smiled at her. "hey! I heard that you had a bum cookin' in your oven too, but I don't think your oven has any bun inside!" she looked almost disappointed.

"Well, I have three little buns, taking a nap right now, and missed you sooooooo much!!!!" I put some extra emphasis on the so.

"Ahem?" I forgot about Seth and Ian. "Why did you scream? you worried me that something bad happened!" I looked at the floor in guilt. "sorry babe, I was scaring/surprising Jackie." Seth smiled.

"Well, I think you scared me more than you scared her! aren't the babies napping?"

As if on cue, the babies started to cry. "I've gottem'!" I yelled as I ran to the babies room.

I took Christian and went to the kitchen to find a just made bottle that was blue, right next the pink one to the left, and purple one to the right.

After we took care of the babies, they lay back In they're cribs, and sleep took over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
AN: heyya guys! I know it's short, but I just needed to write to keep my eyes off of distractions. distractions of what Sophie? I don't know, and honestly, I don't give a fuck. I felt like writing. Well, thx for reading,

And until next time!!!!

VOTE

LIKE

SHARE

<3ya guys!