Chapter 2: What

It is yet another day of my service 6 days in and I'm feeling like a slave.

I did my usual routine and headed off. I was told to visit the Barangay Office since they had something to tell me.

I arrived at my destination and I saw Captain Kanna heading towards me, I also noticed someone else following her.

IT WAS HIM!

I felt a shock and my heart started beating -

tug dug

tug dug

My mind was disrupted by Captain Kanna talking.

"Hey kid, just wanted to let you know that your punishment was getting cut shorter to 3 weeks. The clean-up's gonna get much worse so good luck." she left after talking and he followed.

I felt my day get better ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

I did my usual cleaning, it took me much longer but not as long as I thought it would. The others that were caught with me helped with the cleaning so it wasn't that bad, although Captain Kanna was right...

It was way worse than what I had to clean before.

We dug through all the rubbish and found something odd.

Its smell was horrible, it smelt rotten. flies were flying about, when we tried to lift it up it was heavy.

I don't know what we were thinking, we opened the bin and the smell was worse, it had worms wiggling about.

.

.

.

ಥ╭╮ಥ !!!

WHAT THE HELL!?