Chapter 3: Please Don't Look at Me

I felt shivers go through my spine, I got goosebumps everywhere...

.

.

.

.

WHY IS THERE A GARBAGE BAG FULL OF SH-

I felt the need to vomit, I could see the others cover their noses.

(ノ`Д')ノ彡┻━┻

I couldn't take the stench coming from the bag, it was a bad decision opening that thing.

While holding my urge to barf, I ran and looked for any nearby officials to report this disgusting sight.

It looked like my luck was through the clouds as I saw Captain Kanna walking nearby, I called out to her.

She looked my way, he did too.

It's embarrassing that they have to see me in this state, but it's just horrible, just pure misery for me.

I told her about the discovery of that bag of turd

Damnit I'm gonna barf thinking about it.

I showed them the way and they too looked like they needed to puke.

We were disturbed at how and why this was even here. It's the MRF, who in their right state of mind would put it here? Do they not have a toilet?

Captain Kanna reported this to the higher ups and soon the area was being gathered by people.

It felt like finding a dead body, but this was way worse.

My mind was so busy with what's happening I didn't even notice someone talking to me.

"Yo! I'm Gzev, I was with Captain Kanna." I heard someone say and sat beside me

(ʘ言ʘ╬) !!

OMG!

It's him!

He's talking to me!

"H-hey! I'm Ceiv" I said while trying to calm down (ꏿ﹏ꏿ;)

"You good? All that dump must've been really horrible to see" He said and passed me a bottle of water

"Yeah man, I had to hold my barf there" ⊙﹏⊙

"Dam, welp I gotta go back there, see ya around" he stood up and went away

ems.... O////O

.

.

.

What a good way to end this day
*/barfs