Chapter 32

TW - swearing
CW - Fluff

KARL POV -

"So how are we paying for this?" I asked Sapnap, referring to the date we were about to go on to a local restaurant,
"Um, dine and dash?" He offered, a grin spreading across his face. Quackity burst out laughing, clearly having heard us from the bathroom. I was lounging around on the humongous bed in our motel room, my head in Sapnap's lap whilst Quackity got ready for our date in the bathroom.

"It's weird," Sapnap said after a moment, making me look up.
"What's weird?" I asked, gently squeezing his hand. He frowned slightly, his free hand entangling itself in my hair.
"I just- I don't have my full powers here on Earth. I can't control music taste anymore, I can only see peoples music tastes. It's infuriating. Like, do you know how many people we passed today with absolute trash taste in music," I could tell from his tone of voice that this was really troubling him. And come to think of it, he was right.

I hadn't biasedly influenced someone's taste in cartoons since we'd left LIFE.
"Don't worry Sap, we'll be able to go home soon and you can force all the humans to be Glaive enjoyers," I reassured him, propping myself up on my elbows so I could give him a quick kiss. He smiled brightly at me, his eyes lighting up,
"Yeah! 'I wanna slam my head against the wall' is ridiculously under appreciated," He said, relaxing again.

We sat in comfortable silence until Quackity emerged from the bathroom. Both of our jaws dropped. He was wearing a navy blue button up shirt with the top three buttons undone, black slacks, navy converse, his signature LAFD beanie, a necklace with three interlocking hearts, two promise rings from Sap and I and a few chain necklaces.

He leaned against the doorframe and winked at both of us. I was utterly speechless, like, Quackity had always been hot but this was on another level. Sapnap's breath hitched and he gently lifted my head from his lap, hurriedly mumbling about how he would get changed next. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched him gather his clothes into his arms, blush coating his cheeks.

He quickly closed the door and Quackity smirked at me,
"You need some help in there Sap?" He called, amusement filling his voice. Sapnap responded with a small disgruntled noise that made both Quackity and I laugh.

Quackity made his way over to me and sat down on the bed beside me, pulling me into a sitting position in his lap.
"You look handsome," I breathed, making his cheeks become dusted with pink. He leaned in closer so our foreheads were touching.
"Can I kiss you, kitten?" He asked, tucking a lock of my hair behind my ear, making my smile. I closed the gap between us and our lips met.

We both melted into the kiss, Quackity's hands making their way down to my waist as I entangled my fingers in his hair, discarding his beanie. The kiss turned into us making out for a solid ten minutes until the door of the bathroom swung open and Sapnap said,
"Guys, you can't be this hot without warning,"

We broke apart, both of us turning red. Sapnap grinned as we both turned even redder at the sight of him. He was dressed in a black turtleneck with black and white checkered button up that had all the buttons undone so it served as a sort of jacket, black cuffed jeans, rings, chains, two promise rings, a necklace with three interlocking hearts, black and white checkered vans, and his favourite white bandana.

"Your turn Kitten," Sap said as he walked over to us. I got to my feet and gathered my clothes and accessories. I smiled at the two of them before heading into the bathroom to get changed. As I closed the door, I heard Sapnap say,
"I think we should undo the rest of those buttons, little duck"
"Panda! We're about to go out for dinner! Keep it in your pants," I called, giggling as I closed the door fully.

I changed into my outfit which I was both very self conscious but confident and pretty at the same time. Within a few minutes I was dressed in black jeans, a strawberry patterned light pink blouse-like shirt, rings, bit of eyeliner, a necklace with three interlocking hearts, two promise rings and pink converse. I carefully attacked a pocket watch to a chain on my jeans before stepping out of the bathroom.

Sapnap and Quackity broke apart from a heated kiss and looked up at me from their position of Sapnap practically straddling Q. Both of them gasped and quickly got to their feet, Quackity shoving his beanie back onto his head.
"Holy shit," They both said at the same time, walking over to me and taking turns to pull me into a kiss.
"You look fucking gorgeous," Sapnap said, taking in my full outfit. I thanked him, a dopey smile spreading across my face.

"Should we get going then?" I asked after a moment, taking them both by the hand. They nodded and let me lead them out of our motel room, both of them still seemingly in awe at my outfit. Together, we walked out of the motel and onto the beachfront boardwalk. Hand in hand, we strolled along, the waves crashing beside us, lit up in a myriad of ethereal colours by the setting sun.

We talked as we walked, discussing dinner plans, I was fine with whatever the other two wanted and they both seemed intent on some sort of steak. After a few minutes of bickering over the best place to get steak; Quackity saying that 'High Stakes' was our best option whilst Sapnap rallied for 'The Beachside Stakehouse', we decided that we'd go with Sapnap's choice because it was much closer.

He lead us over to a small homely looking restaurant that had calming music drifting out from inside and indoor and outdoor seating areas that were made up of an array of mismatched chairs and tables. We approached the entrance and were met by a smiling waiter.

"Hello, I'm Charlie Slimecicle and I'll be your waiter for this evening! Table for three?" He grinned at us and we all nodded, smiling brightly. He lead us over to a booth inside the restaurant, chattering happily. We all sat down, it was a rounded both so I was on one side Quackity across from me and Sapnap in between us.

"I'll be right back with your menus," Charlie said brightly as he moved away to welcome in some new customers. I smiled at my boyfriends, my soulmates.

"I love you both," I said, taking their hands.

Nothing could ruin this night.

Word count - 1139

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!