Getting Some Air

ATHENA'S POV

The past few days were a blur. Breaking into the ware house.. Roman going into a police station. PRICELESS. Han and Gisele getting a hand print of Reyes hand print. Me and Dom made a bet that they would get together. He says they won't I say they will we bet $1,000.

I've spent most of the time on the roof looking out for cops.. Noone but Me and Gisele touch the two guns. Everyone takes shifts keeping me company of course they give me 30 minutes of 'alone time' during each shift. Roman can be annoying. And Tej is smart, Real smart.

I've talked to Owen already but I need to talk to him again so I will tonight. He knows I was shot. I miss him. Way too much. I go out late at night to get Everyone Clothes and Food. And of course i buy Mia some medicine

Right now we're going to 'get some air' as Dom said. I know everything I listen to on the radio. I'm wearing.......

While we were on the way here I looked up everything there was to know about DSS Agent Luke Hobbs

While we were on the way here I looked up everything there was to know about DSS Agent Luke Hobbs. He has a daughter. No harm will come to him. I'll make sure of it.

I've been leaning on Dom's hood since I left mine in an old garage with an old reliable friend outside of Rio.

I feel at peace here.

I see Hobbs and his team sticking out like a bunny in a snake cage. I know, especially after me.

"Hey toretto" He calls out.

Dom leans off the car as I jump off the hood. I wave and Smile. They looked shocked by my damn niceness.

"You're under arrest" He says

"Arrest?"Dom asks him.

"I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you Brian?" I roll my eyes at him being a smart ass.

"Nah, not a bit. Tiny?" Brian asks me. Everyone here knew me by my name. Tiny.

"Not at all Hazard boy." I smile at the cops.

"Oh just give it a minute" Hobbs tells us.

"It'll sink in"

I notice Letty's Necklace around agent Elena's neck. I did research on all of his team.

I see that Dom notices to when brian says

"We didn't kill those feds. That was Reyes."

"I don't give a shit." Hobbs tells him.

"I'm just here to bring in 2 assholes whose names hit my desk" I snicker at what he calls them.

"And a very sweet lady whose name also hit my desk." I smile at him, giving him a nod.

"Yeah sounds like a real hero." Brian's smart ass mouth said. Hobbs takes a step forward and says.

" That's funny. From the guy who took the Oath of a cop and went against everything he stood for. Or some wanna be tough guy prick who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench. Or a girl who was arrested 12 for beating her own father into a Coma. " Dom went to step forward but I stopped him.

"I did my time for that. So you can't hold that against me. And as far as i'm concerned he ain't my father. He's just the guy who had a weak ass pull out game."

"Okay" he tells me.

Then he looks at Dom

"Now you turn around and put your hands behind your back."

"I dont think so." Dom says as he steps forward.

"You mistake is thinking you gotta goddamn choice boy" Hobbs shoots back. Then his team pulls their guns.

I hold my hand up as a signal for my team to wait. I set my fist down.

Hobbs and Dom are chest to chest.

"And you mistake" I start

"Is thinking your in america" Then Dom says

"You're a long way from home." Then Dom puts his arms out when he says

"This is Brazil" Then everyone behind me outs their guns up.

I glared at Dom's head because this was not part of the plan.

I was pissed.

I hear Brian chuckle and I glare at him and he immediately stops. After 10 seconds one of Hobbs team members steps forward.

"Come on Boss. Another day. "

I walk forward almost to Dom when the same guy says

"Come on H. This is a lot of heat."

Dom and Hobbs are still chest to chest when i yell

"PUT. YOUR. WEAPONS. DOWN.NOW!!" Everyone puts them down, I push Dom back and he obeys. I look at Hobbs in the eyes and say

"If any harm comes to these officers you will be answering me. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR??"

I hear yes and OKs in the crowd.

"Walk Hobbs"

I say he turns around and walks a good ways away from people so no one can hear us and I'm behind him.

He turns around and his whole team in front of me.

"Why?" Elena asks me.

"I know who all of you are. I did background checks. And you Luke Hobbs and a few others on your team. " I look at Hobbs then a few from his team.

"Have kids to go home to. I may be the bad guy, but I will never let a kid lose a parent. You have my protection when it comes to my team. But my brother is between you too. But the people in Brazil will not harm you. Watch out for Reyes, he's your only treat as long as you're here." I hold out my hand.

"Thank you Athena" Hobbs says as he shakes it. I nod.

"Stay safe."

I turn around to walk to Dom and I hear Hobbs' team leave.

"What the hell was that huh? You think because you are almost in the big leagues you can go behind my back.??" I asked him pissed.

"I'm sorry." He says

"Save you fucking bullshit opolige for someone else."I make a very small space between my thumb and point finger and say

"You're this Close Dominic. This fucking close. Gisele imma ride on the back of your bike"

"OKay come one." She tells me to get on and she heads to the hideout.

When we get there we tell everyone goodnight then we head to the roof. We get in our places.

Were a good 10 feet away from each other facing each other.

I call Owen. He answers after 4 rings

OWEN-O ATHENA-A

O-"Hello"
A-"DId i wake you?"
O-"No. God, I've missed your voice."
A-"I've missed you too."
"Oh lover boy,"Gisele teases.
O-"Whose that"
A-"My bestfriend Gisele"
O-"Okay. Are you safe? How's your wound"
A-"Hurts but it's okay. I'm safe. Are you safe?"
O-"I'm safe , Love. "
A-"Are you okay?"
O-"I'm okay , just worried. Are you okay??"
A-"I'm okay. 10 seconds " I warn him
O-"I love you Fiance" I chuckle
A-"I love you too Fiance"
O-"Talk soon"
A-"Yeah"
END OF CALL

He hung up the phone. It was 4 seconds before 30 seconds.

I throw the phone and shoot it.

"You must really miss him huh?" Gisele asks me

"More than anything in this world." I say.

She nods and we casually talk about anything and everything.

She fell asleep for 5 hours then I fell asleep. It went like that all night. Thankfully we hand blankets and pillows.