Chapter 6----Love, Love, Love <3

So yeah, sorry guys. This is going to be one of the last chapters in this book :(. I'll probably post another chapter after this one and then the epilogue. Then POOF: Book done. I'm not so sure about making a sequel, as I already have a bunch of books on my hands. Maybe if I finish a couple I'll make a sequel, who knows? Anyway, enjoy the last few chapters. I really hoped you enjoyed this story as much as I had fun making it :3

--------------------

Seto's POV: My heart flipped as I ran down the stairs two by two, praying not to trip on my own feet and fall flat on my face. When I got down I saw the familiar face of Prince Ty standing by the doorway. As I made my way over, I could pretty much feel the butterflies in my stomach. Here goes nothing...

Ty's POV: I looked up to see Seto. Strange to say, I hadn't seen him last night. But at the same time things seemed strangely familiar from the night before. The hair, the height, the eyes, even the small smile on his face. Could Seto be the one from the ball? Only one way to find out. "H-hi there" Seto stuttered slightly. The same stutter from last night. "Ok, I'm pretty sure this will work but Seto, could you try this necklace on for me?" I smiled, holding out the budder and silver necklace. He smiled even more then I did. "My pleasure" He put it on with no problems whatsoever. "So, Mr. Seto, will you do the honors of being my 'bride'?" I asked, trying not to die of his utter cuteness. He looked behind him for a few seconds. "I will. On one condition" He smiled, looking back at me. "And what might that be?" I asked. "I can bring my sister and friends with me" He said, picking up two little mice from the floor. They waved at me and I waved back, smiling more then I was before. "Of course you can" was my sincere reply. "Yay! I love you!" He said, pecking my cheek and running upstairs. Ok, I just died inside.

Seto's POV: "Lizzie, pack your bag!" I yelled as soon as I got upstairs. "Why?" She laughed, being entertained by my excitedness. "You're coming with me to the Palace!!" I smiled. She gasped and smiled, nodding. She ran to her room and I ran back downstairs. My stepfather and Chris were already gone to who knows where. I felt someone kiss the top of my head. I turned around to see Prince Ty. I smiled. I went on my tiptoes, seeing as I was inches shorter then him, and kissed his lips. Let's just say we didn't stop until Lizzie came back down. "Come on you two lovebirds, I want to get to the palace to plan your wedding as soon as possible!" She chirped. We pulled apart blushing and were lead back outside. Brice and Ghost jumped out of my pocket as soon as we go into the carriage. "I'm so happy for you Seto!" Brice smiled. "Me too" Ghost agreed. "Oh, I almost forgot. Ty? This is Brice and this is Ghost" I said, introducing my friends to my lover. "Nice to meet you guys" Ty smiled. Today was officially the best day in my entire life.