Ocho[M]

A/N: Once again I recycled one of my smuts one-shots that is already out, so I hope your ok with that. Anyways please enjoy, like and comment.

~~~~~

Jaemin stayed the night with Jeno and he ended up waking up at an odd time when he heard some panting somewhere around the room, he was honestly shocked because he and Jeno haven't been having sex because of all the shit that has been happening but that doesn't mean that Jaemin wasn't extremely horny as well.

Jaemin turned his head to see Jeno jerking himself off at a fast pace, his cock was already leaking pre-cum from what Jaemin saw which meant that he has been doing this for a while and Jaemin just noticed it now.

Jaemin couldn't stop looking at Jeno, he ended up getting up when he felt his own cock getting hard.

"N-nana, did I wake you up?" Jeno stuttered out when he saw Jaemin moving, he was so horny that he didn't stop moving his hand, if anything he started moving that hand even faster. Jaemin knew that he had to help Jeno and himself because he needed this and so does Jeno.

Jaemin walked over to Jeno, he got onto his knees and grabbed the swollen cock, he put that swollen cock into his mouth and started sucking on the leaking tip. Jaemin could tell that Jeno was jerking himself off for a really long time because he was already about to cum, he continued to suck and swallow around Jeno's cock making Jeno groan as his hips stuttered.

"Fuck nana, you always do this so well." Jeno said as he patted Jaemin's head, he started to fuck Jaemin's mouth and everytime Jaemin would swallow around him, he would thrust a little faster while his cock started to grow inside of Jaemin's mouth.

Jaemin was trying to speak, he was trying to tell Jeno to cum inside of his mouth but Jeno couldn't hear him, instead Jeno took his swollen cock out of Jaemin's mouth and jerked himself off on Jaemin's face till he came onto Jaemin's face.

Jaemin left his mouth open, so then when Jeno comes it could go into his mouth or at least some of it. Soon Jeno finally came and all of his cum went everywhere, some of the cum went into Jaemin's mouth, some went onto Jaemin's body but it doesn't matter because Jaemin had took off his clothes already.

"Jeno I want you so badly, inside of me please." Jaemin whimpered out when Jeno hoisted Jaemin up in the air while Jaemin wrapped his legs around his waist.

Jeno and Jaemin both leaned in and they kissed each other when they each other when they kissed, they're lips fit perfectly against each other, Jeno started grinding against Jaemin's body making him groan in the kiss. Jaemin was feeling so much pleasure from Jeno that he decided to grind back onto Jeno's crotch area, Jeno could probably here Jaemin's beautiful moans so he stopped kissing him and just looked at how desperate Jaemin looks right now.

"God, you are so beautiful." Jeno said as he moved his head towards Jaemin's neck, he started kissing, licking and biting Jaemin pale neck while Jaemin threw his head back and moaned loudly.

"Y-you are so hot Jen." Jaemin stuttered out when he felt Jeno's teeth going into his skin like a vampire would do to his prey. Jaemin let himself get manhandled by Jeno, he slowly put his arms around Jeno letting Jeno put himself into Jaemin's slow and tight hole that was clenching on nothing but air. Jeno felt as if his air was token away from him once he finally got into Jaemin's hole, the hole was tight and wet along with the fact that Jaemin immediately started clenching around him as well.

Jeno groaned before putting his hands around Jaemin's cute little butt, he thrusted as far as he could go for the first time, he slightly missed Jaemin's sweet spot it was so close that Jaemin couldn't help but whine and whimpered as he bite Jeno's shoulder to stop him from screaming out his name.

Jaemin loved how slow Jeno was trying to go but he wanted him to go a little faster, so he started thrusting himself back onto Jeno's cock which made Jeno's breath go away again as Jaemin fucked himself back onto Jeno.

"Fuck fuck fuck, you are so hot." Jeno said as he started fucking Jaemin back and hitting his sweet spot multiple times which made Jaemin scream. Jeno soon picked up the pace while Jaemin continued to hold himself up and clench around Jeno's pulsing, hot cock.

Jaemin couldn't take it anymore as he came all over himself and Jeno but Jeno didn't stop thrusting into Jaemin at a fast pace, they were now against a wall and Jaemin's body kept hitting that wall while Jeno continued to thrust in and out of Jaemin at a fast and hard pace that left Jaemin wrecked.

"Jen, please cum in me. Cum inside of me please." Jaemin begged Jeno as he slowly started to thrust back onto Jeno's cock that was about to burst at any second. Jeno groaned before slamming himself into Jaemin a few more times and then he finally came.

Jeno had dropped Jaemin on the floor but he immediately picked Jaemin up, he slightly laughed when he saw a hole in the wall after he and Jaemin had sex on it, he layed Jaemin down on the bed, he grabbed Jaemin some clothes and layed down with him after he came inside of Jaemin's hole.

"You really are gorgeous." Jeno whispered as he cuddled Jaemin and smiled.

With that Jaemin and Jeno went back to bed but the only thing that they didn't do was use a condom.