Diecinueve

Jaemin decided that today would be a good day to talk with Chenle about his parents situation and he knows that his parents probably won't take the help at first until they realize how deep they are in debt with their money but Jaemin wasn't waiting for that to happen.

Ever since, he found out that he was pregnant, he decided it would be best for himself to stay at Jeno's house instead but it didn't really matter because his parents were barely home, they've been trying to fix this problem that they have with money but they don't have anymore money to spend.

Jaemin also knows that Hendery hasn't been living at the house either ever since he decided to tell his parents how he felt about Jaemin and Xiaojun, he was actually really happy that they were happily together because both of them deserved to have someone special.

Jaemin was walking to Chenle's house with Jeno right beside him, he was holding Jaemin's hand and that made him feel happy knowing that Jeno would never leave him even when things get hard.

When Jaemin saw Chenle's house, he couldn't help but gasp, the house was way bigger than his own house and Jeno also seemed surprised when he saw how big Chenle's house was. Jeno pulled Jaemin to the door of Chenle's house and then knocked on the door lightly but loud enough for Chenle to hear.

The door opened a few seconds later but to their surprise it wasn't Chenle who opened the door. It was a man, he had a suit on and it was a casual suit if that was even possible. The man had blond hair like Chenle, he was small in height at least for Jaemin and Jeno because they were taller and he had a pretty smile.

"Hello, who are you and are you one of Chenle's friends?" The man asked as he looked at both of them up and down, they don't know why but he seemed a lot like a mom or parent but they weren't actually sure if he was or not.

"Oh, my name is Jaemin and this is my boyfriend Jeno. We're friends of Chenle and we go to the same school as well." Jaemin explained with a smile on his face.

The man smiled as he opened the door even more than before, "Come on in then, my name is Qian Kun and I'm Chenle's father."

Jaemin and Jeno looked at Kun with a shocked expression on their faces, they didn't think that this was one of Chenle's parents, if anything they thought that he looked way too young to be able to have kids yet but once they look at Kun's face, it all made sense that Chenle and Kun were family.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Qian. I was hoping to ask Chenle a question but since your here, could I ask you that question instead?" Jaemin asked as he looked at Kun who walked into the Livingroom, they sat down on one of the couches while Kun sat at one of the single couches.

"Sure, go ahead and ask me whatever question you have." Kun said as he poured some wine into a cup for himself and then he crossed his legs.

"Well, I was wondering if you could help my parents out of this problem that their in. So basically they went bankrupted and to fix this problem, they tried to force me to marry one of my best friends and at first the plan was working until Hendery fell in love with someone else but my parents are still in trouble, so I was hoping that you could pick up the Na Incorporation and put them into your company as well. I saw what you did to help the Lee Incorporation, so I thought that maybe you could help my parents too." Jaemin explained.

It was obvious that Kun was shocked by the sudden burst of the explanation and it was to Jaemin and Jeno that Kun was trying really hard to think of what to do.

"Okay, so your parents are bankrupt and you want me to put their company with ours?" Kun looked at Jaemin and saw him nodded, "Well I think me and my husband have to think about it before we come out with an answer, so I'll give you my number and I call you when we have finally made a decision."

Jaemin and Jeno nodded their heads as they grabbed Kun's card which had both his number and Qian Incorporation on the card.

"Okay, we can wait. Thanks for giving us time to explain." Jaemin said as he smiled before he pulled Jeno out of the house, they saw Kun waving at them before he left and they walked back home.

A/N: Double update!!