Veintiuno

{2 Months Later}

Everything was definitely different.

Somi was out of their lives, she had moved to a new city after she was humiliated by Jaemin, Jeno and Jaemin's parents.

Hendery and Xiaojun was amazing together, Hendery always ended up staying at Xiaojun's house and overall their chemistry was high and they had a lot of fun together. Mark and Donghyuck were barely at school, because they were too busy making plans for college and well they were also doing online classes together at Mark's apartment.

Chenle and Jisung didn't really care about school, because they knew that they would end up working at Qian's Incorporation and they would end up getting really good money.

Kun was still thinking about whether he should help Jaemin's parents or not, he really likes Jaemin and he wants to help him but the problem is that Jaemin's parents are very difficult.

While Jaemin and Jeno have also been doing online school as well, because of the fact that Jaemin was pregnant and they were totally fine with that. Jaemin's stomach was growing bigger and bigger the more that the days go by and every once in a while he would have crazy stomach pains.

Sicheng told him that those stomach pains were normal and he would always take Jaemin to the doctors when he had the chance to do so.

Yuta and Sicheng had finally decided to call Kun and they made the deal, everything was being worked out and now Jaemin doesn't really have to worry about his parents anymore.