Bitch You Love Me...

"Sooo.." I mumbled, looking down at my glass. "It's a Friday night and yet you're here. Clearly in a bar you wouldn't normally reside in." I looked up at his face, "because if you did. I definitely would have remembered a face like that."

A low, hearty laugh left his mouth before he took another sip from his beer bottle. "A face like this?" He raised his eyebrows cocking his head. "Why what about a face like this Doll?"

Doll...my coochie was screaming at me to be set free. To take this man right here and ride him like I stole him.

I glanced down at the table, biting my bottom lip and laughed nervously, "Well I mean its a damn good looking face. It would be hard to forget." With that I trailed my eyes up to meet his.

He observed me silently for a moment, his face poker straight. Then he spoke, "Want another drink?"

I nodded, "Sure." My voice sounded small, as suddenly all the confidence from earlier faded under that stare.

I watched him as he stood and went to the bar, leaning against in nonchalantly. He conversed with Arlene who gave me 'the eyes' when he wasn't looking at her.

She approved.

After paying he made his way back to the booth, setting our drinks down. That's when I noticed the leather gloves.

My eyebrows knitted together, as I stared at his hands. He must have noticed.

He cleared his throat, "Ah, I have bad circulation." He commented, looking down at his hands nervously.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare." I apologised. Reaching forwards and placing my hand on his slightly by accident as I grabbed my glass.

He froze on the spot, staring at my hand that was barely resting over his fingers.

Quickly I retreated it back, "Sorry I didn't mean to."

His eyes were boring holes into me now.

He looked panicked.

Then he blinked a few times, shaking his head. "No it's...it's ok." He smiled briefly before sitting down opposite me again.

I nodded, swirling my drink around in the glass before taking a long drink of it. We sat quietly for a moment or two before he broke the silence, "You ever try that online dating thing they use nowadays?"

"Oh God." I grumbled, my shoulders slumping, "it's horrible! So many creeps, or they turn up looking nothing like their photos!"

He smiled, this time it was a genuine smile. "I tried the whole online dating thing too. It's pretty crazy." He chuckled again, sitting back in his seat. Stretching his legs out,  "A lot of weird pictures."

"Or weirdos asking for pictures!" I rolled my eyes and began to laugh. Shrugging, I smiled at him, "Hey! At least we have one thing in common."

"That online dating has traumatised us?" He laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh with him, his laugh was contagious, and I couldn't take my eyes off him. Noticing how his eyes wrinkled slightly at the corners as he threw his head back a little. His nose crinkling too as he continued to chuckle.

"Yeah, like I mean what is wrong with just meeting someone and having a normal conversation with them in person? Maybe I'm just old fashioned?" I commented before I took a drink from my glass.

"No Doll. I agree. You can't read body language from behind a screen or over messages." He lifted his beer bottle nodding it towards me, "Sometimes I don't even know what I'm looking at on those apps!"