Chapter 35*

You guys rock!
--------
Calum P.O.V

So now I decided I would take Meagan on a date because I really like her. So I am taking her to dinner and then to the beach.

So we're on our way to this little Italian place that I really like. So when we get there I rush to her side of the car to open her door for her. "thanks Calum you didn't have to do that." she says with a smile "oh it's ok I like to do these kinds of things. Especially for a beautiful girl like you." She smiles then hides her face in her hands because she's blushing.

So we go in and tell them a table for two and we are sat almost immediately. So I pull her chair out for her to sit in and then I sit down across from her.

"So Meagan what's your life like?" I ask while we are waiting to order. "Well I live with my parents and I went to high school with Alexis until she had to move that's really about it. what about you?" Man is she gorgeous

"Well as you know i am friends with Alexis, the boys are my best friends. I have an older sister her name is Mali." I was cut off by her "so that's what that tattoo says that's on your arm." she says with a smile on her face. "Yeah that's one of the many I have but otherwise we're in a band and we leave for tour next month. I recently just met this really beautiful girl also." I look at her and she's covering her face from blushing.

So our waiter comes over and we order some food and after the waiter left we started to talk again. "Meagan I have a question to ask about lex." I have a sad smile on my face. "yeah what is it." She responds.

"Well why was she always depressed before she moved here. Why does she have such bad panic attacks also?" I asked "well she didn't grow up the best she didn't have her parents her mom was a drug addict after she was born and her dad never claimed her as his child so I guess when you grow up like that there's going to be problems. Her grandparents were always working so she spent most of her time with her uncles and her great grandparents." she looked down at her hands and fiddled with them.

Then our food came and we ate it. "Meagan we're going somewhere after this, but it's a surprise don't worry you'll have fun" I smile at her "ok cal sounds good" and she smiles at me and her one dimple shows and I find it adorable.

So we leave the money for the check and we get out and go to the car. "Remember babe it's a surprise." I look over at her and she nods. So I drive off and head over to the beach to watch the sunset.

When we get there I look over at her and she has a huge smile on her face. So I rush out of the car and open her door for her and I take her hand and entwine our fingers and she looks down and smile at it.

"You've never seen a sunset until you've seen one here in Australia it's absolutely breath taking." I look over and smile at her. "This is amazing thank you cal." and she hugs me and I just hug her so tight and I can't explain how she makes me feel and I just met her.

So we're sitting in the sand on a blanket I brought and I laid down and she laid down and she snuggled into my side so I put my arm around her.

"This was a wonderful night cal thank you so much this was a lot of fun." she looks up and smiles at me "it was no problem I wanted you to have a good time and Meagan I really like you so I wanted you to have a good time." and I look at her and smiled down at her. I stared into her beautiful Hazel eyes.

The sun started to set so she sat up and got out her phone to take a picture. So I took out mine and took a picture of her taking a picture and posted it to Instagram. With the caption 'she thought the view was beautiful but I thought she was even more beautiful than the view' and posted it.

Then we laid back down and she kept looking up at me so I would look her in the eyes then to her lips and she slowly rises up and our lips connect and I swear I felt my insides melt she's the perfect girl.

She pulls away and whispers "wow" and I just look at her and smile

Alexis P.O.V

So I'm sitting on the couch watching tv with my grandma and luke and and Meagan walks in with a huge shit grin on her face and she looks at me and just keeps smiling and walks upstairs to her room.

So I follow her up there and sit on the edge of the bed and the smile never leaves her face and I have never seen her this happy.

"So how was it." I ask and she turns to me "it was fucking amazing lex he is honestly the biggest gentlemen ever we went to dinner, then after he took me to the beach and we laid there watching the sunset and the we kissed." and she started to jump up and down and smile

"Meagan you don't understand how happy you being is making me right now. You're welcome I knew that you and cal would be perfect. Meagan I love you now go to sleep and we will most likely see them tomorrow." I saw while hugging her "goodnight lex I love you too."

So then I walk out and close her door and I go downstairs to get luke.

"Come on babe lets go to bed." I say while standing at the bottom of the stairs. He gets up and follows me upstairs.

So I go and grab one of his shirts and strip out of my jeans and shirt to my underwear and slip his shirt on. "baby you look so beautiful in my shirts but sexy at the same time. come on let's cuddle." so I go over and lay in bed and cuddle and I slowly drift off to sleep after I hear "goodnight my princess I love you"

---------
Here you guys go sorry it takes so long college sucks