three

"Happy Valentines day!" Liza squealed when she walked into class. She looked hot today honestly.

She had on skinny jeans with holes in the knees. She had on a tight red shirt that's long sleeved and a turtleneck.

Her hair was loosely curled. "Damn, Liza! Looking fine as hell." I compliment her. Vance followed right behind her.

He had on navy blue pants and a maroon sweater. I guess I missed the memo that we were dressing up.

I had on a tight, black, long sleeved shirt tucked into a baby blue plaid skirt with black tights on under it.

My hair was straightened with some makeup. We were all hyping each other up when Ashton walked in, a few minutes before class started.

Looks like he didn't get the memo either. He had on a white and black striped shirt, black skinny jeans, and a black jean jacket.

"What are you guys doing for Valentines Day?" Liza asked curiously. I decided to answer first.

"I think Colby's doing something for me since it's our first Valentine's day." I answered.

Vance and Liza started awing out loud which made me turn red from embarrassment.

Once done torturing me, they looked at Ashton. He just shook his head as he looked down at his feet.

"Probably just going to stay home." He shrugged. I looked at him shockingly. "You don't have a girlfriend?" He shook his head no.

That surprised me. He was honestly attractive. Maybe he just didn't want one. Class started so we all sat down.

The professor explained how today, we were going to do something related to Valentines Day.

She wanted us to pick a partner and do each others makeup. They had to be corresponding with each other and either pink or red.

Whoever wins gets extra credit. She let us chose our partners and I see Vance and Liza already chose each other.

So I looked over at Ashton. "You ready partner?" I ask as he nods. We had fifteen minutes to draw up a plan.

We were going to do something simple since we only had an hour for each person.

"Just a fair warning, I'm not the best with beauty makeup." He told me nervously.

I just shake my head as I look at him. "It's fine, if you want, I can go first on your face." He nodded his head.

So when we went to the lab, he sat on the chair as I grabbed my makeup palate.

We spent the first few minutes silent, not really talking. "So, how long have you and Colby been together?" He asked making conversation.

"Well, we met in May but didn't admit our feelings for each other until Halloween. And we started dating officially after Thanksgiving." I explain.

I was really focused on the makeup but I knew what I was doing. I was just doing the eyeshadow a light pink color.

And on his right eye, I was going to do pink hearts that look like they're coming out of his eye like teardrops.

And they're going to be upside down. It's going to be hard but I know I can do it.

"What took you so long to admit feelings?" He asked curious. After thinking about it, our story is pretty long.

And wild. "We're both stubborn." I tell him honestly. Plus all the shit with Nate.

But that's a different story for another day. "As long as he treats you good." He shrugs a little bit.

I smile while thinking about it. "He does." He's seriously the best.