twenty-six

I was currently on my way to Colby's. I didn't get a chance to tell him yesterday about me going to Atlanta.

I have no idea how he's going to take it. But I hope he's going to take it well. He knows how much I want this.

When I walk into their house, Sam was sitting on the couch. He looked over at me and smiled.

"I didn't know you were coming today." He told me as I walked over to him. I sat on the couch so I could talk to him.

"I had some things I had to talk about with Colby so I came over." I explain to him.

He gave me a look like he wanted to ask but didn't.

"He went to a meeting about his album about two hours ago so he should be back soon." He spoke.

I nodded my head as I pulled my phone out. "Is everything okay?" He asked curiously.

I could tell that he was genuinely asking, he was trying to not pry.

I debated on telling him. But I know I could trust him with whats going on.

So I explained to him what happened with getting the gig in Atlanta. He listened to every word I say.

When I finished, he thought about it for a second. "I can't promise he'll take the whole distance thing well." He started off.

"But I know he's going to be super proud." I smiled at the last part. It made me nervous though.

We talked for a little bit and as we did, Colby walk in. He looked surprised that I'm here.

"I didn't know you were coming." I nodded towards him. "I need to talk to you about something." I tell him seriously.

I guess he noticed and his face dropped. "Wanna talk in my room?" I nodded as I stood up from the couch.

I glanced at Sam to see he he was giving me the okay symbol with his hands.

We go upstairs to his room and he shuts the door. It's all or nothing.

I can't back out now. "Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly. I could see it all over his face.

"Everything's perfect. I just need to tell you something." I explain. There were nerves in my voice.

"You know how yesterday we had professional makeup artists come check out?" He nodded his head while sitting on his bed.

I take a deep breath before speaking. "Well, Jeff Davis, the creator of Teen Wolf, asked Ashton and I to come do their makeup for them."

He dropped his jaw and smiled. "That's amazing, baby!" He stood up and rushed over to me.

He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around which made me laugh.

He put me down so I could look him in the eyes. "There's something else I need to tell you." His face dropped again.

"What?" He asked. I took another deep breath. "The filming is in Atlanta and we'll be filming for four months."

I could see the color leave his face. "When do you leave?" This is the part I'm afraid of.

"Three days. Ashtons looking for an apartment now." Colby took a step back.

I could tell he had a lot on his mind. He was quiet for a good two minutes.

And I hated it. "Will you say something?" I ask worriedly. He wouldn't even look at me.

"Why'd you wait to tell me?" He asked. He's upset with me? "I told you a perfect time." I try to tell him.

He shook his head. "That's bullshit and you know it." I've never seen him this mad at me before. This isn't supposed to happen.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I ask as he finally looks up at me.