sixteen

The weather was finally starting to warm up. It was honestly perfect outside.

Because us four had the day off, we decided to have a picnic in the park. And not just us four. The whole friend group is going.

It'll be the only time all of us can do it. With us four being at makeup school all day, Nate, Silas, Erica are in and out of classes all day.

And on the weekends Nate and Silas are busy with baseball.

So this was literally our only day to all hang out. And I couldn't wait.

I was looking in my closet for something to wear. "Sis, how does this look?" Silas asked walking into my room.

I look to see he had on jeans and a champion hoodie. "What, you trying to look hot for Liza?" I ask him while smirking.

He rolled his eyes as I fully look at him. "It's simple but you look good." His face brightened up when I told him that.

"Why won't you tell me about liking Liza?" I ask trying to push it. I'm trying to do the same thing he did to me when I liked Colby. 

And it worked. He sighed as he looked at me. "She's really cute." He admitted. He started smiling while thinking about it.

"She's also hilarious. I think funnier than you." I roll my eyes at the dig.

"She's also super smart." It was sweet hearing him say this out loud.

I could tell he really liked her. From the couple months I've known her, I can tell she's a good person.

"As someone once told me, you should make a move." I hint at him.

He gave me a look and shook his head. "Unlike you, I'm not oblivious. I know what I'm doing." I give him a serious look.

"You better get out or I'm ruining your outfit." He rose his hands up in defense and walked away.

I spent the next five minutes trying to find an outfit. And once I found it, I put it on.

It was honestly really cute. I decided to take a couple pictures just because I wanted to show it off.

                        🤍 Colbybrock and 3,639 others

Stellacruz: fit check!!

                 Colbybrock: damnnn baby 🤤
                       Stellacruz: it's all you baby

                 Tarayummy: YOU SINGLE?
                      Stellacruz: for you, yes

                     Vancehanna: yes girl work it
                           Stellacruz: hot girl shit