A Hand Of Help

************************************************************************************************

Seeing pakhi and Sonali hugging and crying others too joined the hug with moist eyes...they stayed 🤗 ❤ like that for a couple of minutes then parted....

All in unison scolded pakhi for her wrong step and promised to support her forever....she too promised the same...(not dragging this part)

M: pattu (nickname exclusive for mansi Sonali and omi)...tum aisa kaise Kar sakti hoo tumhe Pata hai na we love you 😍 and can't live without you...don't you think about us???

O: how will she....she only sees people who don't love her...not us

A tear rolled down from his eyes..

K:common jiji (nickname she calls pakhi) why are you repeating the same mistake again...y not care about people who love and treasure you like us and your aai baba...

S:you are really selfish pattu...u don't love us....u don't...(started crying )

P(in guilt..crying...taking hiccups..): I'm...sorry .....really sorry aise dobara kabhi nahi hoga pakka....I promise....pakka waada..sss..ooh.. rryyy

They again shared a group hug...and this time parted with a beautiful smile on their faces...

K: well I'm dropping my idea for a while...

P and s: which idea?

O and M   : nothing (in unison )

P and S were confused but didn't ask further and smiled...

K: so what's the plan...

All in unison : about what...

K: about what to do next...

P: let's go on a trip...to freshen our minds...

M : wonderful idea but what about others...

S : I'll say there's a function in my home and I and omi have to be there....while karishma and pakhi can convince bhavani vahini to go there mayka...and mansi Tai u say u want to go for a holy place visit since samrat is back...done.

O: wow I can't believe I have this much intelligent wife...(mocking  her)....

M: so do you have any idea omi...
     (Defending sonali)

P and K : he was only supporting her right...(covering omi)...

It always happens daughter's support their baba...and Mansi supports Sonali....it's there way to love and care one another while teasing 😉 😜 😋

O: yes yes yes I was supporting my wonderful wife...my daughters are right...(love you kiddos...he said in silence only to be heard by the girls )

Pakhi and karishma smiled...

They all moved down the hall only to see samrat and mohit supporting and hugging Sai against virat...they were all having fun...

Pakhi and karishma felt bad but didn't say anything ... even mansi ,Sonali and omi didn't like it...they too kept silence knowing there words are never valued nor in past forget future 😏 ...

Samrat saw mansi and moved towards her to hug her but she moved away pretending not to see him and talk to bhavani...

Samrat felt disappointed...

M: bhavani vahini I have to go for a temple visit as I decided to go after samrats return ... so I'll be leaving tomorrow...

B: why are you going alone let's all go together...

S(shouted): nooo...

All looked at Sonali..

S: actually I have a family function to attend with omkara ji...that's why

B: why did u scream...can't u say slowly ( in anger)

O: it's a very close relative of hers that's why she was a little excited ....

B: fine you both can go others will go to temple...

M: but sai cant travel now

K: yes she cant so how can we leave her alone here...

MOHIT: ILL STAY HERE WITH HER

K became angry but didnt say anything...

S: how will you stay with her...

Samrat: even ill stay back

Virat: ill also stay

M: everyone stay I'll go alone...

B: but why...?

M: meri manat hai main chali jaungi...

Ninad: par akele kaise...?

M: thik hai karishma aur patralekha mere saath challengin...

Sai: main thik hun main bhi chal sakti hun..

M: koi zaroorat nahi...Maine faisla le Liya hai...karishma aur patralekha Kal subah taiyaar rehna....

P and K in unison...: jii.

Everyone was shocked 😲 but didn't say anything...

B: thik hai phir aise hi thik hai ..

Sai felt bad and complained to virat that why was mnsi Bua not taking her...

Samrat who heard it said...cause she cares about you...

All returned to room...

In omkar Sonali room

S: kya baat hai aaj toh tai ne Kamal Kar diya..plan bhi change ho Gaya...par okkk

O: aur nahi to kya sab shocked thee

M: main khud bhi...

Mansi and karishma entered the room...

K: badi Kaku toh sabse jyada shock thi...😂🤣😂😂😂

O: dheere hass 😁😁

M: yeh pattu kha hai...bulla usse..

K: ji Bua..

In samrakhis room...

Samrat walked in...he found the knife near the door he picked it up and wondered why was it here and placed it back on table...

He saw pakhi packing bag...

S: tum aai ke saath Jaana chahti ho?

P: kyun nahi main kyu nahi jaungi mumma (nickname she calls mansi) ke saath..

S: mumma?

P : Mera Matlab aai ke saath woh meri mumma jaisi hai na isliye..

S: thik hai..

Karishma entered their room ...

K: jiji...(she saw samrat)Mera Matlab vahini mansi Bua bula  rahi hai...

P: thik hai main aati hun..

************************************************************************************************

Precap : the trip.

See you soon guys...
Bye Bye..