Divorce?

************************************************************************************************

Pakhi cried whole night for samrat...adi sat with her for few hours and left...giving her privacy with samrat...

P: I am sorry samrat maaf kardo mujhe ... I shouldn't have told you...please I'm sorry uth jao...

She checked his fever 🤒 which was down...she ordered breakfast for him...kept it near the bed with coffee and left...

Samrat woke up he was still hurt of everything that happened in night ...he found a letter in bed stand ...it read..

'' good morning patidev
aap please fresh hokar
breakfast Kar lijiye ,
Uske baad come down
By afternoon
I'm waiting for you...''

Pakhi booked the full hotel and prepared a suprise for samrat as she hurt him very badly...eventhough unknowingly in anger....but that doesnt justify her hurting him....

Samrat got ready and opened the door of his room only to find the lobby covered with white prime roses...( white roses with little pink color on top ) there were sorry hanging written on smiles from ceiling tied too helium balloons 🎈

He followed the sorry to reach to the hall of the hotel...it had a big heart made from red roses in middle helium balloons all around the hall..sorry and smilies hanging from them...he walked forward to find pakhi standing there holding her ears...

You can imagine her looking damn cute in a beautiful dress..

This is her dress...

S: pakhi yeh kya?( with shock and adoration)

P: im sorry for hurting you,I never wanted you to feel bad in anyway..it was childish of me to do that to you..tell you such things to hurt you ....I don't expect you to forgive me ...but I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry .... ( she said this all holding her ears)

Samrat looked at her having feelings he cant explain ...he never thought someone could care about his feelings like this...ever since he was a kid he was always asked to behave like the elder one give up things for the younger ones ...he choose to be a army officer because ninand wanted him to do so...no one asked his wish ....no one literally cared for his feelings ....his mother was always burdened by thoughts that she lives in mayka...so she never cared to show off her feelings for him ....she wanted him to be like how everyone in house want him to be...adjust always..always be happy,cheerful,strong...meet their expectations but pakhi..she told him sorry for something she had no fault....he felt blessed to have pakhi in his life...as like she cares for his feelings no one ever did...

Pakhi finally moved her hands from her ears and took a gift from the table and gave it to samrat and asked him to open it ...

Samrat opened the gift only to find DIVORCE PAPERS in it...