Missing

************************************************************************************************

In Samrakhis room

Samrat wakes up late...

S: aaj toh kuch Jada hi so Gaya...( looks at watch) 11 baj Gaye...oh noo...( looks for pakhi)yeh kaha gayi...Saman bhi nahi hai...chali gayi kya...( becomes sad) Bina mujhe bataye...

He goes to fresh up takes a bath and comes down....

In mohrishmas room

M: yeh karishma bhi na...main abhi hi aaya aur yeh mujhe Bina bataye chali gayi...Kam se Kam mujhe uthakar bye to bolkar jaati...

He too comes down in mixed feelings of anger ,dissatisfaction, disappointment and sadness..

In living room

Virat: uth Gaye dono...apko nashta de yaa lunch...

Everyone laughs...

Sm: ( annoyed) mein brunch lunga...

M: main bhi..( also annoyed) waise sab chale Gaye kya?

V: Haan...

Ashwini: aao khana kha loo

Sai: aai mujhe bhi de do mujhe phir se bhuk lag rahi hai..

V: kitni bhukkad ho tum

Mohit remembers how karishma always stays hungry..and feels sad that maybe he never valued her after Sai came into their lives...the love and care they had was lost because of ignorance 💔 😢

S: aap chup rahiye virat sir haina samrat dada...

V: oh really samrat will you today also support her..

Samrat remembers pakhis words about how he cares more about Sai and not her ...he smiles at sai and virat with guilt in his heart.

V: sai tum mera favourite color ka dress pehnogi kya..

S: nahi bilkul nahi

V: please

S: nahi

V: please

S: nahi

Virat keeps on begging her but she still refuses and wears her favourite color and leaves leaving virat upset...samrat remembers how pakhi begged him to choose a dress for her...everywhere even in mall she bugged him...he feels blessed to have a wife like her and ashamed to not treasure her..

The week passes by with both mohit and samrat guilt increasing day by day...seeing virat supporting sai in her rights and wrongs...seeing them flirt romance and have fun...even though they were happy for sairat but somwhere they felt how much they have hurt their wives...they just wanted pakhi and karishma to return home...

Everyone missed pakhi and karishma talk...bhavani kaku felt dissapointed with sai for always cutting her talk and degrading her in front of ashwini...ashwini got tired of doing work all by herself...ninad missed pakhis tea and her care of giving him medicine on time and taking care of him and others...ashwini too missed pakhi when her hand got burned she remembered before sai came how pakhi and kqrishma used to wander around her and take care of her.....and how she never treasured it after sai came....and she knew truth about virat and pakhi....sonali too somewhere or other missed pakhi and karishma...as before she and sai came close they always supprted her and stayed by her...once they even had girls nightout when they all slept together and played games...

All in all everyone missed the girls and also our sonali omkar and mansi were missed....but  guilt missing was more for pakhi sonali and karishma....

They all wished for their return..

Even our virat missed pakhi...the time she was not here made him stumble on the rose she gave in resort...bringing back all her good memories...his and her promise...her love...his love...sacrifice...he finally felt his mistake....he shared it with sunny making him too feel sorry for her....they remembered the girl they met in resort....a girl who sacrificed everything for him ....even her self respect...he remembered how he physically hurt pakhi on sais birthday...which made sunny angry as he heard truth from harini that pakhi didnt push sai she saw it from window.. but he didnt take it seriously...as he felt virat can never hurt a girl....

Sunny asked virat to say sorry once pakhi returns...before virat could say anything he got a punch.....guess who.....

Yes its our samrat.....

S: tune meri wife ko chuaa

V: woh mein...

Samrat again hit him

Sunny: ruko samrat...maaf Kar do...he's sorry...

Sm: bilkul nahi...

V: samrat plz I'm sorry...

Sunny pushed samrat away...

Precap: trip

************************************************************************************************

See you soon Bye...