Samrakhi Night out

****************************************************************

Everyone  celebrated samrakhis achievements...with love....cutting red velvet cake....

Afternoon was well spent by them.

After that all resume to their work...

Virat comes to samrakhis room

V: samrat mujhe tujhse baat karni hai...( he requested)

S: par mujhe nahi karni ( he spatted)

V: please mujhe maaf kar de bhai..

S: kyu karu mein tujhe maaf? bata kyu karu?

V: i know mujhe paakhi ko force nahi karna chahiye tha tujhse shaadi karne ke liye...she don't deserve you ...

S: kya kaha tunee ( in anger) ...she don't deserve me....I don't deserve her....she's the best wife anyone could have ....she cares for me as if I'm everything to her... I don't have to pretend with her ....she likes me the way I am....she don't want me to change...she thinks I'm best ....I'm perfect....tu sai ke samne ro sakta hai....main ro sakta hun apni mrs.saulankee ke saamne she won't judge me...for anything...so woh khyal to tu chod de....aur jaa yahan se....isse pehle mein kuch kardu...just leave...

That's when pakhi enters the room...she doesn't notice virat...

P: yeh lijiye mr.saulankee aapki favourite tutti fruti ice cream with my favorite mango ice cream..chaliye saath mein khate hain....

Pakhi sees virat...

P: oh hi virat sorry I didn't see you...icecream khaoge...mango Lena tutti fruit Mr saulankee ki hai.....( looking at samrat with bright smile)

Virat feels bad as sai don't even know what he likes...

V: no thankyou pakhi..( she cuts in between not letting him complete)

P: ok bye then ....jao...( with bright smile 🌞)

Virat leaves being hurt...

P: meri burai Kar rahe the bhai se( doubting him)

S: nahi Tera murder plan Kar rahe the( teasing her)

P: aisa hai to mein bhoot banke aapke kandhe par bait jaungi... ( in a ghost voice she said)

Making samrat laugh out loud ...

They both had their icecreams 🍦 teasing, having fun and being romantic ....

Later on pakhi left to prepare dinner ....samrat sat alone in room...

Sm: ( in mind) pakhi kitna kuch karti hain mere liye I wish mein bhi uski koi wish puri karoon..

that's when a idea strikes his mind he decides to complete her childhood wish...

Samrat prepares everything for her and then goes down to have dinner with family...

Authors p.o.v

Samrakhi were a real beautiful couple they didn't believe in PDA  =PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION...they never romance in public but doesn't leave a moment to romance in private...when they are alone ....

Back to chapter....

In samrakhi room

Samrat asks pakhi to come with him to a place...she agrees as soon as he asks her...

Samrat gives her a gift and asks her to see what's in it...

Pakhi gets suprised to see a Christian wedding dress in it...