Chapt 7 • Forbidden

| SAGE |

| SAGE |

"No,no,no." I giggle— Zane started to tickle me.

We were both naked in the bed after a long night— I meant I got myself destroyed last night.

As I try to turn my back away from him he grabbed my neck to start marking me all over.
"Zane let me sleep." I smile at him. "Why should— someone knocked on his door. "I'll be back in a second." Zane got up and grabbed his pants then boxers to go downstairs. I got out of the bed with the bedsheets around my body to go look out the window—

I saw that there were a group of guys outside when Zane came out there— what the hell.?

I couldn't hear what they were saying as they spoke with each other. One of them tried to hand Zane a gun but he refused— my eyes got big.

I stopped looking at the window. Then I heard the door close downstairs and Zane entered the room— as I was standing. "Sage— he sighed "who are they," "and what the hell are you doing with them?" I say honestly kind of worried.

"Promise me you won't be scared of me." He took a step towards me "I'm not afraid of you— but if you're in a gang of some sort Zane." "How else would I react."

"Sage, that is not gonna change anything between us, you understand me?" He started to circle around me. Zane stood directly behind me; pressing his covered bulge in between my ass.

"I care about you," "and I don't want you to get hurt.." I whisper— "I won't get hurt, love." He murmurs in my ear biting my lobe. I close my thighs trying to not let my arousal grow— "you want to get breakfast?" He smirked at me; purposely making me horny—

"Yeah, that's fine." I almost start to pout at him. "I got you a dress from my mother." He says holding it by its straps "that's cute," I walk up to him and took it from his hands.

"Oh right here's these." He took my bra and panties out of his pockets. I rolled my eyes— "thank you Zane." I kiss his cheek walking in the bathroom. He followed me but I stopped him "Zane," I emphasize "seeing you change is attractive— he said "well guess your not seeing that today," I assured him closing the door.

I come out of the bathroom seeing Zane dressed in an all black outfit.

Black turtleneck with a chain down his neck, black pants with a leather belt. Added with a big black jacket. He literally looks gorgeous— he noticed I was staring at him as he put his jacket on "hi there," he said looking me up and down.