Chapt 9 • Truth

Me and Sage stayed in her room in the bed after I was finished cleaning her up

I held her on top of me.
"You know I'm gonna ask you the questions.." she traces circles on my chest. "Go ahead then." I said almost halfway falling asleep—

"Have you killed someone before.." she mumbles. It took me a second to respond so I just look down at her face. "Answer the question— she says "yes." "I have— I break eye contact with her.

She sits up still above me. Her thighs on both sides of my body. "Have you been doing it recently." She asked another question. "Not since I noticed your face." I say.

Then I realized that I had to go see them tomorrow like I promised. I'm not gonna tell Sage though— I don't want her to worry about me.
"Did— I put my hand on her lips. I shook my head "I don't want to talk about them,right now." I say growing irritated.
She kept giving me those damn eyes.

I feel my dick twitch under her ass— "Sage."

"Stop looking at me like that or I'll fuck your brains out." I say dead serious. "So do it.." she whispered against my chest starting to trail kisses down my torso. I quietly groan— she made it to the buckle and started to take it off. "Flip me over" she said. "No— you're going to ride me." I said. "Don't worry I'll help you." I smiled at her reaction. She threw off her panties to get prepared for me.
"Already impatient I see."

When I finished taking it out. I let Sage slide down onto me— she inhaled sharply. I place my hands on her hips moving them up and down. "Fuck" I say under my breath as I put herself into me more— she started to quietly whimper when I made her go faster.

"Zane.." she moaned.

Sage jumped as we heard the knock on her door— "Hey Sage." Her mom said "I want you to meet a special someone— she said happily. Sage immediately got off of me— "I'll be there in a few minutes." Sage yelled.

"That just ruined my mood." Sage groaned. "You want me to come with you downstairs?" I say grabbing my pants. "Please do— she chuckled.

| SAGE |

We both made it downstairs. My mom was talking to some guy— plus to be honest with you I don't want to meet him.

"Why hello there." The guy said sitting on our barstool in the kitchen. "Sage," "I want you to meet Edward." "My boyfriend." She smiled.

Oh.

My.

Fucking.

Gosh.

How did she move on from my Dad just like that— a month.

Just one.

"Sage." Zane's voice lowered to my ears whispering. I started to feel lightheaded looking at this stranger— "Zane."

My eyes went black.

"I can help her if you want me too.."

"Thank you but no."

"Zane— can you let Edward help my daughter."

"I got this Melissa.."

I felt my body get picked up.
It's likes I couldn't open my eyes to see anything— just hear. I couldn't even talk either.

I heard footsteps following from behind. "Gorgeous," "please wake up." I am awake. I can't speak—

Am I dying?

They're voices started to fade again.

I felt a bright white light hit on my face so I close my eyes harder in response. "Is she awake?" I heard Zane's voice yelling at someone—

"We would like you to let her rest for a while— they stammered "take me in there right now or so god help me." He grunts.

His steps got closer to wherever I am. "Sage— are you awake.." his cold hand grabbed mine. I struggle; but slowly opened my eyes and saw Zane's wet hair dripping down his face. His jawline still sharp leaning down with his plump lips slightly parted open— then those eyes were dead shot into mine.
"Thank fucking god." He sighed.

I was in a hospital bed— "w-where am I." "Alive." Zane replied. "No duh— am I in the hospital?" I ask again. He nodded— "what happened.." I start to lean up against the pillow.
"They told me and your Mom that you had a normal faint— but you still passed out from shock." He explained to me.

"Care to tell me why." He moved the chair closer so his face and body was inches away from mine.

I didn't know what to say— "is your biological father dead?" He assumes "no no— they divorced."

"Ah," "then that clearly means you didn't like how she moved on." He rolled his colored eyes. "If you don't mind me asking..what happened to yours." I mumble.

"He died— Zane cleared his throat. "I'm sorry to hear that." "It's fine." "I'm just glad my Mother found someone again— he said honestly. "Stop talking about me." "How are you feeling." He said. "I'm better— I replied.

"Perfect." "You wanna stay here for the night?" "Or go home with me." "I didn't bring my motorcycle." He smiled. "Then yeah, I'll go with you." I joked.

"Good, I'm gonna be out in the hall to let you change." He stood up going out the door.

~~

I walk out in the hall to look at my left and saw Zane with his head all the way lowered to his knees. While he sat, I walk over in front of him where his head was touching my legs.
"You okay?" I rubbed my hand through his hair as he sat there. He started to move his head around when I caress his hair.

"I feel better now," "you had me fucking scared to death Sage." He lift his up head looking at me.
"I'm okay." I slightly grin at his concern. He planted a kiss on my inner thigh as I stood there, and then he stood up in front of me.

"Let's go," he put his hand over mine.

THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT-
But I do hope you enjoyed this! Don't forget you guys are welcomed to comment on my story. I would love to laugh and hear about what you guys say.

Je t'aime 🤍🤍.

Edit~ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 338 READS