Chapt 4 • Tutor Date night

꧁꧂

| SAGE |

| SAGE |

I start to speed walk down the hall, I don't like that Zane is slightly growing on me and it's ONLY the second day of school.

God help—

"Hi Sage" Mason says waiting at the classroom door. "I— we're you waiting for me?" I say just standing there "mhm I was," "now you're here." He says happily.

"Ladies first." He offered "why thank you." I almost smile walking inside the room.

"So...do you and Silver know each other." Mason said placing his things on the table. "Zane?" I questioned being stupid— "yeah Zane." He scoffed at his thought.

"No..we're just.. both acquaintances." I try to say; and he laughs. "Don't let Zane get into your head— he said "how do you know him." I realized that he was talking about him like he knew him. "Well, since you asked me and Zane's parents are getting.."

"Married." He paused.

My eyes widened. "oh my— I say in disbelief; can you blame me though? "Yep, very shocking yes I know." He snickers.
"Well that's awkward because I am tutoring Zane at his house cause I changed the schedule with him." I say— "oh? I'll see you there then later."

"Hah..right."

Someone kill me—

•꧁꧂•

~ ZANE ~

It was the end of the day for school. I continue to go through the huge crowd of freshman, sophomore, junior and seniors.

I think you know specifically who  I am looking for—
Getting out of the school finally— My attention was found when I saw Sage getting into her car.

I run towards her car as she started to drive backwards.
I went behind the car when she did so— she immediately hit the brake before she continues to get out the lot.
She hopped out of the car looking at me; in shock. "Zane what the hell" she yelled "I could've freaking— killed you for all I know" she ran up to me.

Sage unexpectedly— grabbed my jawline to examine my face. I obviously just let it happen.

I touch her hand and pulled it down to my chest. "Sage don't worry about me, I'm fine." I assure her— "I coul— I cut her "it's fine." "I'll see you later Adams." I say walking towards my motorcycle.