Chapter 20

No One's Pov

"Long time no see, Zevon." Jay said.

"Zevon?" Jane asked

"Sounds like a laundry detergent, right?" Freddie asked.

"No doubt you've heard of my mother Yzma but today my evil maculations will rival her own!" Zevon shouted.

"I think you mean machinations." Freddie said

"Don't be so condescendinating!" Zevon replied.

"Wait. So, how did you get off the Isle?" Carlos asked.

"It was all thanks to Mal." Zevon answered.

"Audrey was right. Mal was behind all this!" Jane shouted.

"No. I would like to think she came back for me. I always imagined there was a spark between us." Zevon said.

"The island?" Carlos asked.

"Oh, right. So two days ago when Mal came to the Isle. She opened the protective dome for a few precious seconds. I was watching. Not that I sit around and watch Mal it's just uh. Anyway when she finally left the Isle I boldly slipped out as the dome was opened." Zevon explained.

"And you swam all the way here?" Carlos asked.

"No, just part of the way. Then I got a ride with a friend." Zevon explained as CJ came in on a rope.

"Ahoy!" CJ greeted.

"CJ?" The gang said.

"What are you doing here?" Carlos asked.

"Hi, guys. Did I tell you I got my own ship? Well, more of a row boat, actually, but it's a start. Hey, cutie. I gave Zevon a ride in exchange for a full 50-foot schooner when he takes over Auradon." CJ explained after calling Jay cutie.

"Takes over?! You? Please! Wait! Why?" Carlos asked.

"To fulfill my family's destiny! To rule an empire. Auradon will be mine!" Zevon said holding Jafar's scepter.

"Hey, that's my dad's scepter! That should be in the museum." Jay said.

No. It belongs in the hands of king Zevon!" Zevon shouted.

"Not if we can stop you." Jay said.

"Ba-bam!" Zevon said throwing a bomb at the group.

"Whoa! Whoa!" They said as they were put in reverse.

"Guess it's time for the potion portion of the show." CJ said.

"The school's chemistry lab had nearly all the ingredients I desired." Zevon replied.

"Try running backwards!" Jane shouted.

"Ba-boom!" Zevon said throwing a another bomb which cause the ground to spin around.

"As fun as this is, I have a kingdom to take over, so, Ka-bow!" Zevon said as he threw another bomb at then as they shrunk down as Zevon grabbed them and stuff them into a lamp.

"Oh, look how little you are." Zevon said.

"Especially Carlos. Well, I'm gonna go get a good seat for the hostile takeover. I'll be back when the dust settles!" CJ said.

"Now, for the jewels." Zevon said but when he reach out in the hole again the jewels were gone "What?! Gone! Looks like I'll have to crash the Jewel-bilee."

"Ugh! I can't believe they're still not here!" Audrey said angry.

"Oh, I just got a text from Jane. But I- I can't read it. It's- It's like super tiny." Lonnie said.