Taken

* No critisizing please. I'm only 12. I'm also not using (y/n). This character has a name and appearence. Hope you enjoy!) *

   "Speaking"
'Thoughts'
"Electronics"

   "Speaking"'Thoughts'"Electronics"

*^^HER CLOTHES^^*

Vera's POV: 

   'I just finished collage a week ago. I have so plans for the summer. I wish I have time to do them all. If only mom and dad were still here.' I sat down on the couch. I turned on the news and listened to them talking about the newest villian. "The villian Deku is still at large. If you see him please contact the police at once." 'He used to go to my school. His name was Izuku Midoriya, but the kids from school bullied him and called him Deku. I didn't bully him. I'm quirkless just like him. I wonder what happened.' I heard a knock on the door. 'Who the hell could that be?' I walked to the door and opened it. It was him. He was the last thing I saw before falling unconscious.

   I woke up in a an unfamiliar place. The walls were plain white, the only furniture was the bed I was in and a desk. The door opened as I sat up. It was him. "Glad to see your awake cutie." He said smiling. "M-Midoriya?", I asked. He laughed, "Glad to see you remember me cutie." I stuttered, "W- what do you want. Why am I here?"  There was a twinkle in his eye. "I want you. I've always like you cutie. It's okay if you don't like me back. I'll change that." 'He's crazy. Like him? He's a villian, and a dangerous one.'

Deku's POV:

   'Damn she's cute. I'll win her over. She's mine and no one will take her away. By the end of this she will love me, and she will be my wife. We'll be happy and have a family.' "Look cutie, I'm going to go make some breakfast, don't go anywhere. If you try to leave you won't be successfull. All the exits are locked." I pointed to a barred window. "Alright cutie. Other wise, feel free to walk around." I started to leave. "Stop" she said.  "Yes?" "Stop calling me cutie." I chuckled. "Why not? Your mine." She got up. "I'm not yours." "Not yet your not, but you will be soon. He said as he walked out the door.

   'I can't wait till bed. For her to be asleep by my side. She probably won't like at first, but she'll learn.' After we ate I showed her around. I had to leave for a bit so I said goodbye and locked the door behind me. It was a double sided lock. So she couldn't get out.

   When I got back it was about 8. She was sitting on the couch nerviously. "Come on cutie, time to go to sleep." She slowly started to walk towards the room she woke up in. "You'll be staying in a nicer room." She followed me to another room. It was my room. The bed was pushed against the wall. There was a desk in the corner and a drawer across from the bed. "Why's there a rope attached to the wall?" She asked looking at me. I smiled. "That's for you."