Going out

*It has been three months since the last chapter. So Vera has been with Deku for 4 months. She is now on first name basis with him.*

Vera's POV:

'After being with Izuku for so long, I like him. I've fallen for the villian. Now that I think of it, if I have the chance to escape...I don't think I would leave. I like being with Izuku. He's so sweet in his own way. He cares about me and is protective. I'm happy here.'

"Vera!" Izuku called. "Yeah Izuku?" I replied bouncing down the stairs. He gave me a sweet smile. "I'm going to take you some where tonight." He said, his face beaming. "You mean out of the house?" I questioned. He nodded. "We're going to a villian's ball." "A what?" "Well..."He started. "A villian ball is where villians get together and talk. We bring people, like for example you. We dance and have food. It's really going to be a fun night." I smiled. "Sounds fun, but what am I going to wear? I can't go like this." He waved his hand. "I already have that all planned. So go get ready and we'll leave around 7o clock. It's about an hour drive." "Alright" I responded as I headed to take a shower.

Deku's POV:

'She looks a lot more happy now. I still can't be sure if she'll try and run off during the party. Hmmm. I have a solution, but she may not like it. A tracker. I should go get ready too.' I start walking towards the bedroom. It's 6:23 right now. I start to get ready.