Time for bed.

Vera's POV: 

  "Why's the a rope attached to the wall?" I asked. He smiled, "that's for you". "Wait what!" Before I could run he picked me up and layed me on the bed. He was leaning over me as he tied the rope around my waist. He gently had his knee on me to keep me from moving. He got up and pulled the covers over me.. "Can't have you running off at night." He said. Then to my horror, he took off his shirt and climbed inI the bed with me. He flicked the switch on the lamp. I was frozen in fear. Even if I could move I was tied by my waist. I could go anywhere. I was stuck.

Deku's POV:

   When I finished tying her waist I climbed in the bed and turned off the light. I could tell she was afraid, she was frozen. 'Sorry to have to do this, but I can't trust you to be free yet. Plus this makes things easier.' I ran my fingers through her long black hair. She flinched as I did so. "It's okay cutie, don't feel uncomfortable. You'll see." I put my hand on her waist just above the rope and pulled her close to me. She tried to break free from my hold, but it was no use. I slightly tightened my grib, careful not to hurt her. Then I kissed her. Again she struggled against my will. I held her tighter and pulled her closer to my chest. I could feel her temperture rising. Her figure went limp. I chuckled and laid her next to me. 'She really is a doll, mine to play with. I'll make you love me. We'll be Barbie and Ken, just a little twisted.' I fell asleep with these thoughts in my head.

*Sorry for such a short chapter. You must remember, this story is being written by a kid. I'll try to make the next part longer. Enjoy!*