Who are you?

Vera's POV:

   'I've known Izuku for 4 months and now we're getting married. What has my life come to? I still love him. So can I really complain?' I stepped of the car. He gave me his arm and I took it. It was a huge building in the middle of a forest. I mean it makes sense. How would anyone find it out here? When I stepped inside I was amazed. 'It's beautiful.'

Izuku gave me a grin

Izuku gave me a grin. "I have some people I want you to meet." He scanned the room then gestured me to follow. He led me through the crowd. We stopped in front of a small group A very burnt looking man with staples all over his body. A man with dry skin and blue hair and a girl with messy blond buns. Izuku waved his hand to get their attention."Hey Shigaraki, long time not see. Dabi looking burnt as ever, and Toga. Same old same old." Izuku greeted them. "Hey Deku, good to see you. And who is this gorgeous lady? She your girlfriend?" Dabi asked flashing me a smile. Shigaraki laughed. "Deku, a girlfriend? Please." Izuku scoffed. "She's not my girlfriend, she's my fiance." They looked stunned. I decided to step in. "Vera Vertas, pleased to meet you." Toga bounced up and down. "Your so cute! I would love to see you in blood." I decided not to let that comment bother me. They are villians after all. "Sorry, but not today." I responded. "So how'd you guys meet?" Dabi asked. Shigaraki looked at Dabi. I shot Izuku a look. "Well", I said. "That's for us to know and for you to possibly find out. Until then, it's a secret." I let out a small sigh. "I'll let you boys talk. Toga, want to tag along?" She bounced around. "Do I?!" We walked off leaving Izuku with Dabi and Shigaraki.