Santa..

HAVE SOME MERRY JOY

HAPPY NEW VOTE

It was Christmas eve and Levi had never felt so stupid in his life.

But, the embarrassment and shame was worth it all just to make his son dreams come true.

Even if Levi was counting down the years until they could announce to his son that Santa wasn't real anymore.

But until that day, Levi will always dress up as Father Christmas himself  and had delivery his son Christmas gift. 

Wearing the hand sewn outfit that his wife spent hours working on at night once they were certain their son was asleep and wouldn't see what she was making. The fake beard made by the wool of the sheep from Connie farm and the boots were thankful his old ones used during his days as a soldier. 

He was the one and only father Christmas his son would ever meet in person if he did wake up as Levi snuck into his room, placing the peasants down on his bedside table once a few hours had passed since his bedtime. 

It was the small moments, the fond memories like now that made Levi show how much he cherished and loved his son. Mikasa always loved standing in the doorway, watching the same act each and every Christmas even as their son had lately turned nine in the past autumn. 

But both agreed that they'd carry on believing in Santa and making each and every Christmas as special as they could for their son. Both making sure that no one spoiled the magic of Christmas by glaring down to any who almost spilled the beans on Santa and those who tried ruining their son jolly spirit.  

Being ex war hero's that scared the living shit out of anyone sometimes had it perks. 

In truth, both He and Mikasa knew that the time was coming to tell their son the truth. That he'd grow out of believing in Santa and no longer want the special Christmas done by his parents. Their little boy had finally grown out of the tooth fairy and sandman. The Easter bunny use to scare him anyway so they had to tell him the truth over that fairy tale long ago. 

But neither mind that time was running out, they'd cherish each and every memory like it was their last and just enjoy the moment together. 

Extra: 

"He doesn't try to stay awake anymore" Levi commented once he stepped outside his son bedroom, feeling a bit down over not having to out wait his son just for Santa to come by. 

"He's growing up, it's excepted. But deep down, I think it's because he knows Santa wouldn't come if he stay awake waiting for him" Mikasa softly answered back with a small smile before leaning down and giving her husband a quick peck. 

"Once he stops believing in Santa than the only celebration done on Christmas will be my birthday .. right?" Levi asked with an raised eyebrow, feeling his age a little with all this sneaking about late at night.  Both of them heading back to their own room to gain a little bit of sleep before morning comes.