Chapter #5| Mama Jane (Edited)

M I L E S

"Mom stops cleaning and just relax for the rest of the day", I said. She turned around and glared at me she cleaned the kitchen bench yet again. She can be a hand full but I love her, I'm happy she hadn't changed since fathers death, they were mates but my mother promised father she'll continue on living a happy life.

"It's dirty and you pups never learn to clean after yourselves" she replied

"Mom we're to busy training or protecting our pack and we're not pups we're grown men mother" I replied.

"To me, you are a pup and you'll forever me my pup Miles, I gave birth to you boy, you were a big baby Miles imagine the pain I was in pushing your fat head out", she said

"Mom! please stop don't give me such mental image" I said. I sat down as she continues telling me off, she complains about everything telling me everyone is lazy and they need to clean.

"Where are your mates?" she asked

"They're in the bedroom with their pups" I replied

"Luna's shouldn't be locked up go bring them downstairs I want to see my grandpups", she said. I sighed running my fingers through my hair. I don't want to force my mates to come out and bond with the pack, I know they had a rough past but just don't know the details.

"They'll come out when they're ready", I told her. She huffed and placed her hand on her hip.

"It's been a week already boy, I want to meet them and my grandpups", she said. She stalks towards me as she shoves me towards the stairs. I see some wolves smirking at me, they know anyone who dares to talk to me in such manner will be punished but I can never get angry at my Mama.

I walk upstairs until I heard laughter filled my room, I open the door seeing Allen and Max playing with their pups. Baby Evan laid on his side sleeping the day away, I smirked seeing the scene before me. Allen lifted his head sniffing the air until he turned his head staring at me, he let out a soft whimper making Max turn towards me. I shifted into my large black wolf as Allen and Max shifted then came towards me to sniff.

A L L E N

My tail wagged as I saw Miles enter the room, I blushed staring at his beautiful self. As Max and I shifted into our wolf, we sniffed our mate as he licked our necks. I shiver with lust letting out a soft whine, I can see his eyes darken but Max barked letting me know our pups are still in the room.

"Shift" Miles ordered. Max and I shifted standing in front of our mate naked, we both blushed to cover our crotch as Miles chuckled and handed us our clothes.

"I miss you" I whimpered. My whole body shivered, I was afraid what I'm feeling towards Miles, he assured us he is no threat towards us nor our pups. I wanted to believe him, my wolf begged me to believe our true mate but my fears are holding me back, it's making me confused.

"I know baby I missed you both" he replied. Max whimpered and leaned close to Miles's touch, I've done the same feeling spark shoot throughout our body.

"Come to meet the pack, mother is eager to meet you and our pups," he said. I couldn't help but smile as he said "ours". Max looked up and instantly shook his head, we wished not to meet his pack, memories are their snarls and growls made us tremble with fear. They'll hurt our pups, Max and I don't want to put them in any danger.

"Why baby?" he asked Max

"T-They don't like us, must protect pups" he replied. Miles looked confused then nodded, he understood what Max is trying to say.

"I'm sorry about that, they aren't a big fan of rogues for a personal reason" he replied. I took Miles nearly an hour to convince us to go out and meet the pack. We're their Luna's and he said everyone is eager to meet us as well as our pups. I wasn't too sure about that, Miles lead us out of the room I made sure our pups are close to us. Miles held Abby in his arms while Max held Owen and I hold sleeping, Evan. Once we walked into the kitchen I can feel eyes on us, it made me uncomfortable.

"Enough with your snarls, these are your Luna's and you'll treat them and our pups with respect otherwise you'll get punished," said Miles. The pack were curious as they slowly approach us and began to sniff, I still not daring to move an inch until Evan let out a loud whimper as he stretched his little fat puppy legs. My baby is hungry and instantly growled at the pack, Max growled as well stand in front of me hiding my pup from their view. They all looked confused but I felt my wolf not wanting anyone to see my pup. Abby and Owen growled as well until Miles ordered them to leave the room. I shifted into my wolf and laid down, milk leaked out of my nipples as Evan instantly latched on.

"They won't hurt Evan baby," said Miles. He patted my head making me purr, my tail wagged enough his touch.

"Isn't he a cute little thing?" someone said. I looked up seeing a women staring down at me, I growled softly and shifted hiding my pup.

"Easy Ma, he's not used to company and he's very protective of his pup" Miles explained

"Who are you?" asked Max. Abby and Owen hid behind him as they both peeked out looking at this beautiful lady.

"She's my mother" Miles replied.

"Can I hold him?" she asked. I looked at Miles feeling unsure but his gaze pleaded me to comply, I didn't like anyone touching Evan but my wolf felt no threat towards his mother. I nodded as she smiled and gently held fat Evan in her arms, she gently patted his back making him burp.

"It's okay baby, see he's doing just fine," said Miles. Max kept a close eye on Evan, he didn't trust anyone yet so he kept his distance. Abby whined and walk towards as she rubbed her fur against mine, I licked her neck trying to calm her down.

"Where are my manners, my name is Jane but you can call me Mama Jane like everyone else. I'm happy my son found his mates, I may not know your story but I do accept your pups as my grandbabies, I always wanted grandkids" she said. She looked at Evan with such love in her eyes, she tickles his stomach making his leg twitch in response. Evan yawned and soon he'll fall asleep yet again.