[#3 Chapter]

This chapter isn't really related to much of the France and Britain story but read for extra content.
Tis me on crack
(3rd person pov)

England was pacing around his castle, then he had an idea, he searched his room for a list, and found it. It was his father's checklist, he looked through and saw what he could use to set up UK to be a good monarch, he saw the first thing on the list was to set up a marriage. He was thinking of who to set up the marriage and get the parents to support the marriage. England throught of a good person for UK to marry, the Japanese Empire's daughter, (HahhHa self insertion), his daughter had some weird things about her, like how she had cat ears, a tail, but she was a nice girl. The Japanese Empire (AhHAAh it's me again whooooo) also had a strong empire in the pacific and would be a great empire to work with.

(MeaNWhilE)

Uk had been sneaking out of his father's castle to meet up with France, he had brought his 3 children with him to connect with France, who was like a mother figure to them, she also helped to calm down the children when they were rowdy or caused a huge racket. The United States of America also had children of their own, he had 15 children, (don't ask me where they're from there's no plot holes in this), even though he is 16. Canada has 4 children even though they are 29. (that's reasonable) France had take care of their children and their grandchildren. (Wow what a GREAT life)

The top was a bit more of not related so let's get in to the actual story.

(France pov)

After getting UK to crawl out of his awkward state during the ball, I had gotten to know him more and his children and his grandchildren. They were really destructive, the US's grandchildren consisted of the 13 colonies and two other states with Kentucky the youngest child who was only a few weeks old. When taking care of them the oldest grandchildren were always fighting with one another and broke out into actual fights. They bombarded their father with complaints about one another, which obviously made Us a bit agitated. The US funnily enough, they became more mature in front of his children. Canada's children on the other hand were less destructive and they were very quiet.

When Canada was taken away from me, I was worried about how she would've turned out in the future, under the care of UK. I remembered the exact night that our affair was found out. How my father took Canada from my hands and gave it over to the UK. After 23 years, I worried. I worried that she wouldn't be safe and happy under UK's care.i was right to assume that she would turn out alright. She was brought up extremely well. I need not have worried then, for my child was safe. The recollection was interrupted by a messenger. UK answered the door and let the messenger in. 'Did something happen to father?' UK asked. The messenger shook his head, and answered. "He has something to tell you." The messenger glanced at the two, he responded. "Alone, please." UK sighed, telling me to remain with the children and kissed me on the cheek. He then went over and followed the messenger. My hand hovered over where UK kissed me on. He's been taking the relationship very seriously lately. The children stopped for a while then got back to each other's throats. I knew that I had to separate them from one another.

Btw this part is canon haha